Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,586 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I am not a plus size girl, but i am fuller. usually their clothes run really small and they make me fell bigger. Also, their jeans are so tight in the thighs no matter what size i get.I think they made this store for sticks
Abercrombie does have some cute clothes, however, the lighting in their stores is so dim that it's sometimes difficult to determine the actual color of the clothing.
My favorite store for well made clothing. That's fashionable and preppy. Lately it's taken a turn from it's normal and has black jeans and crop tops that are trending.
This store is awful. You walk in and it smells like awful kids perfume and cologne. The clothes are sized so oddly and not made for people with muscular legs. I can't fit comfortably in the jeans. Also the staff is rude children
Their prices is ridiculous for something that you can find and have same quality as Walmart. If you love brand names than a&f is for you but if you love prices and quality i highly suggest other places that you can find.
I'm really short and pretty skinny. The clothes are pretty cute, you just have to look for them in the store. It's nice because ever since I was younger, their jeans were the only higher end nice jeans that actually fit me.
So this place definitely targets a certain audience, size 0's and the like...and they have those perfume blasters in the front of their store that bombard your nostrils. This place and Hollister were all tge rage growing up.
I used to love abercrombie and fitch when i was a kid. but now that I've gotten older i don't fit in like anything even the adult store i fell like nothing is right.
Abercrombie & Fitch is very expensive for not up to date style and they don't reach their customer base. The clothes are good material but very teeny bopper-ish even though their in transition of changing all their brands.
I love this place! My boyfriend actually shops here and he is super picky! They have great sizes and great service from the people who work there! I really like going to this store, even if the prices are too high sometimes!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos