BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Taylor K.
Duluth, GA
I am not a plus size girl, but i am fuller. usually their clothes run really small and they make me fell bigger. Also, their jeans are so tight in the thighs no matter what size i get.I think they made this store for sticks
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Abercrombie does have some cute clothes, however, the lighting in their stores is so dim that it's sometimes difficult to determine the actual color of the clothing.
Briana A.
San Diego
My favorite store for well made clothing. That's fashionable and preppy. Lately it's taken a turn from it's normal and has black jeans and crop tops that are trending.
Tiffany H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This store is awful. You walk in and it smells like awful kids perfume and cologne. The clothes are sized so oddly and not made for people with muscular legs. I can't fit comfortably in the jeans. Also the staff is rude children
shengy x.
Their prices is ridiculous for something that you can find and have same quality as Walmart. If you love brand names than a&f is for you but if you love prices and quality i highly suggest other places that you can find.
Mia S.
I'm really short and pretty skinny. The clothes are pretty cute, you just have to look for them in the store. It's nice because ever since I was younger, their jeans were the only higher end nice jeans that actually fit me.
Laura B.
Wood Village
Fashionista Expert Level 1
So this place definitely targets a certain audience, size 0's and the like...and they have those perfume blasters in the front of their store that bombard your nostrils. This place and Hollister were all tge rage growing up.
Jessica M.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I used to love abercrombie and fitch when i was a kid. but now that I've gotten older i don't fit in like anything even the adult store i fell like nothing is right.
Milton  S.
Abercrombie & Fitch is very expensive for not up to date style and they don't reach their customer base. The clothes are good material but very teeny bopper-ish even though their in transition of changing all their brands.
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH
I love this place! My boyfriend actually shops here and he is super picky! They have great sizes and great service from the people who work there! I really like going to this store, even if the prices are too high sometimes!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?