Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
With the prices that come with the clothing, you would think that the clothes would be extremely cute and made of great quality. It isn't. The material is thin and doesn't last for a long time and they're very plain to begin with.
Many people don't like Abercrombie because they say it is over priced or the clothes don't fit right. But for me I am a very small person so I fit in the clothes quite well. You can also find GREAT DEALS on the sales and clearance!!
I used to be one of those girls that wished they could wear this crap like every other girl but alas I'm poor. haha but after i saw them trying to make grunge a thing like no grunge is gross. don't try to sell crap for a lot of money.
Avoid unless you are a middle schooler and need the sweatshirt with the big logo on it to gain status. Otherwise, do not embarrass yourself by stepping into this store!
I have been always fond of their apparel and have purchased a lot of items from them so far. However, I have been having a terrible experience with online shopping. With so limited number of stores, even returning an item is a headache. With one item, my refund was altogether $14 less than what I spent, simply because they will deduct additional charges, and their shipping was not free either. This made sure that I would never purchase an item from them online.
I just want to say I love Abercrombie. Love the clothes. They fit me great and love all the styles. Would definitely recommend this product to a friend. Thank you so much.
This store is a choice by my daughter. It seems that most of the sales associates are not happy to be working and they lack good customer service. I would say they need more training and to maybe add a smile when they speak.
I love A&F clothes. They offer best sizes for extra smalls and I love the designs. They are a little on the expensive side however I think they're definitely worth it!
These clothes use to be really cute and in style, however now I feel like they just look a little too immature and child like. ALso the price is just a little too much and you can find a lot cheaper/ cuter stuff at other places
Their prices may be overpriced but their sales are manageable. I like their weekend promotions where you either get $10 or 20% off. Their clothing quality is worth it.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos