Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I think this store is very superficial! Their clothes are geared to people who have a "Model" body! When you ask for a size and they do not have it, the employees gives you this uncomfortable look. I went there once and never came back!
I like this store/brand overall. The store locally has great customer service and everything is always in stock. Great styles at affordable prices and there is always some type of sale going on. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
The store sells clothes that are way too small for the average women..whatever they spay in the store will make you cough up a lung.its just not a store that I support or go into
I used to be in love with this brand , I even worked here for 2 years and I ended up hating it. They make the clothing super cheap and the prices are super high. It's basically a plain shirt with stitch lettering for $50. They also criticize people of a bigger size.
Absolutely love A&F! Their jeans fit better than any other brand. Even though they are a bit pricey, the material is definitely a lot better than others. This is my go to website when I am updating my wardrobe and they always have sales!
I used to come here when I was younger. The smell of their stores gave me migraines, but other than that I liked their styles. When I grew up they seemed to have less options.
While I don't love all the clothes made by A&F, i do absolutely love their skater dresses. I am curvier and this is one of the few places I can find dresses that fit me well.
I love love love Abercrombie’s clothes. Everything is very nice and very nice quality. The price is honestly too expensive though. I admire there clothes and see if I can find items like what they have but it’s too expensive in my opinion
I like the consistency of the signature items buts also the different styles they have as the fashion industry grows. I was offered a job here and wish I could have taken it.
I bought a pair of sweatpants at Abercrombie and Fitch about 6 years ago and they still look brand new. I've wore them a lot as well. Most of their stuff is very pricey but it's obviously worth it! I will definitely be going there again
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos