BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Viviana H.
Little ferry
They always have a nice selection of clothing. Adults and children's line is very nice. Made of good quality. Super soft material that washes well too. Loses a star because their prices have gone up quite a bit recently.
Ashley G.
Philadelphia, PA
Abercrombie has the best jeans! The store is awesome and so clean and easy to find everything! I didn’t know Abercrombie has such cute sweaters! I love that they always have sales and I can’t wait to see their fall stuff!
Stephanie S.
Flowery Branch
After going down hill and not shopping here for years, i started going back. Everyone complains of the atmosphere (the lighting and perfume smell) but I love it. Plus their clothing had definitely stepped up their game!!
sophie g.
Gone downhill throughout the years honestly like sure their clothes are pretty good quality but one can just shop in their sister store Hollister for quite literally half the price with same quality and sometimes designs
Aimee R.
Westerville
I’ve always loved Abercrombie! It’s been one of my favorite stores since I was a kid. Some things may be a little pricey but the sale section online is always such a deal! They have good service and great quality products
Brehana L.
Ranger
So sad there aren’t any stores near by but that’s what online shopping is for. I do my Christmas shopping on there website and every one is satisfied. There Hoodies are my fav I highly recommend owning one for the winter.
xitlaly p.
woodland
I’ve been shopping here for quite a while now. Clothes from there is very long lasting as well as very good quality. Affordable but also expensive. But you can always go to the clearance or the sales. I would recommend!
Alex C.
I love their sweatshirts and jeans. Their jeans always fit me perfectly, and their sweatshirts are really soft and comfortable and perfect for the fall and winter time. It’s also a bit pricey but it’s very good quality.
Jenny M.
I always buy my jeans from Abercrombie & Fitch! They are always trendy and fit great! They are good quality and have lasted a long time! I’ve bought a few tank tops from here as well and I love them! They are cute and comfortable!
member-04689
This store is typically out of my budget and as a result I usually only shop there once a year. They have my favorite jeans! Perfect fit, perfect color, and they last a very long time. You do get what you paid for, higher price=higher quality. I have had a pair for 3 years and still in great condition!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?