BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Kellyn B.
Merriam, KS
Clothes are made small and you walk out smelling like a baby prostitute (thank you Mean Girls). It's overwhelming and half the clothing seems to be made of cheaper fabric than you would expect for paying that much. Very teeny boppy.
Jessica G.
Brownsville, TN
I really wish that they had a bigger variety of clothes when you have children ranging in ages of 17 to 10 you really don't want to run around from store to store. Their clothes are great the last and they are up to date on styles
Alena S.
Morgantown, WV
Even if I were skinny, I wouldn't support this store. I have zero respect for the CEO and every time I see the clothing, I get mad. I don't see how it's still in business.
Madison F.
Manistique, MI
I don't know why people are disliking A&F. To be honest it isn't for bigger people or adults really. Its for teenagers. It is a little pricey but other than that I am a fan.
Sydney N.
Superior, WI
Personely, I think some of the clothes are cute, but it's like I've seen everything in there in other stores and not as well made. The clothes really only are made for size 0 girls.
The only thing I really like is the fragrances!!
Mickie H.
Osgood, In
I used to love A&F in high school. Maybe its the "mom" in me now, or maybe I am just older and wiser.. but the price for these clothes are way too high. And the store is not friendly and just overall not how I want my daughter to be.
Darlene R.
I won't shop here because of their discriminatory policies, not to mention the horrible perfume they have blasting out of the store. It give me a headache just to walk by.
Kathleen G.
Elmhurst, NY
SUCKS !. everything looks the same and everything is so expensive for no reason. Nothing fits me in the store and it's frustrating to find something comfortable. Honestly I don't understand why a pair of jeans that doesn't have any special qualities in them is so expensive. Some of the shirts are cute but I feel like it's for kids now.
Nicole D.
Statesville, NC
After what the CEO has said I will never spend my money on such overpriced clothes that shrink and draw up. You shouldn't cater to just one size you should have all sizes.
Felisha R.
West Palm Beach, FL
- over priced
- quality is good but you can definitely find good quality for a lot less
- style is nothing special
- sizes are crazy an XL is like a medium, nuff said.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?