Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,404 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
He comprado en esta tienda varias veces. Tienen buena atencion al cliente. Sus productos son de buena calidad, modernos. He comprado alli tambien para mis hijos. Su calidad es muy buena, bien terminada. Si, compraria alli otra vez/
Love the styles at A&F. They keep on classic trends that fit every person in the family. The store is always organized and looks great. I just wish there were more sales so that I could buy more clothes. I love their button shirts!
For me, personally, i am not crazy about this store. More of a teenage fad i believe. I do like some of their clothes, but just too pricey for me. Clothes are really really small. Hard to find sizes in more than an xs, s, and medium.
Bought a hoodie from Abercrombie and loved the material. The price was great! I always wait for their sales so I can get a better deal. I always look for my tops and sweaters.
I really enjoy wearing A& F jeans and tops. I love the fabric . Jeans and shirts purchased lasted my entire childhood. lol seriously. It's definitely worth the money spent. Quality product at a reasonable price. I would def recommend to a friend.
They may have a very questionable reputation but at the end of the day, this brand does have good clothing and are less logo'd nowadays as well. Often they have sales and cute clothing. Can't get myself to stay away from their stuff.
Out of date. I'm 25 so I normally wouldn't wear anything from this dept anymore. They were always in style back in the day so I'm sure the current high schooler would enjoy this store
The quality of the clothes from A&F is great. The prices are decent and they have sales very often. Their jeans are really comfortable and you can get some good basics from there. Very laid back and casual. A little old school, but they still have trendy pieces
They may be expensive at times it's all worth it they have really good quality clothes there and their fragrances smell soooo good and you can smell it when you walk in which is a good thing I love their smell in the store and clothes
This brand clothes is by far the best brand clothes anyone can ever buy ! when i wash it the clothes doesn't ware out and it doesn't seem like its been washed at all. Plus its not expensive i can always get myself n outfit for cheap !
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos