BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Nicole D.
Statesville, NC
After what the CEO has said I will never spend my money on such overpriced clothes that shrink and draw up. You shouldn't cater to just one size you should have all sizes.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
Bought a hoodie from Abercrombie and loved the material. The price was great! I always wait for their sales so I can get a better deal. I always look for my tops and sweaters.
Kellyn B.
Merriam, KS
Clothes are made small and you walk out smelling like a baby prostitute (thank you Mean Girls). It's overwhelming and half the clothing seems to be made of cheaper fabric than you would expect for paying that much. Very teeny boppy.
Jess L.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love this store but why in the world is it so expensive. The quality is nice but hollister has the same products for way cheaper. Everything from this store smells really nice but the price is crazy.
Kathleen G.
Elmhurst, NY
SUCKS !. everything looks the same and everything is so expensive for no reason. Nothing fits me in the store and it's frustrating to find something comfortable. Honestly I don't understand why a pair of jeans that doesn't have any special qualities in them is so expensive. Some of the shirts are cute but I feel like it's for kids now.
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Abercrombie and Fitch has lots of different options they have clothes for boys and girls their jeans hold up very well there jegging's are very comfortable and they're the only jeans I wear I would totally recommend Abercrombie jeans and also Abercrombie kids because they have very small sizes for you to get you're younger ones jeans
michelle b.
San Antonio, TX
These clothes look exactly the same every season. They are not cute and people who shop here are basically paying to advertise for the store since all of their clothing has a large logo on it. Not fashionable, not trendy, not cute.
erica h.
For me, personally, i am not crazy about this store. More of a teenage fad i believe. I do like some of their clothes, but just too pricey for me. Clothes are really really small. Hard to find sizes in more than an xs, s, and medium.
Mickie H.
Osgood, In
I used to love A&F in high school. Maybe its the "mom" in me now, or maybe I am just older and wiser.. but the price for these clothes are way too high. And the store is not friendly and just overall not how I want my daughter to be.
Sara R.
Not big girl approved. And very expensive. I don't even step foot in that store. And by the looks of it no one else does either since they never have anyone in their store.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?