BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Tia B.
I really do not get what the big deal is with this store. They are poorly made, the clothes are not especially cute and the store makes me want to puke just walking past them!
Brooke T.
Overpriced and poor quality. Not only is it not worth your money, but the clothing just has no shape and, honestly, looks awful on most body types. So unless you are a size 00-4 and are in college, I would not recommend this store.
Kimberly R.
Merced, CA
I think this store is very superficial! Their clothes are geared to people who have a "Model" body! When you ask for a size and they do not have it, the employees gives you this uncomfortable look. I went there once and never came back!
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I always shop at this store.The clothes are always trendy and stylish. You'll get quality clothes that'll last.Their fashions are always up to dateand they nnever disappoint.
Chandler R.
Provo, UT
I think I stand pretty much where everyone else does on this one. Clothing is far overpriced, employees are usually rude, music too loud, smells to strong, and everything is plastered with a logo. I never shop here and never plan on it.
Juliette P.
Bedford, NY
I'm very disappointed. Horrid customer service, overrated, over priced, and now they refuse to make clothes in plus sizes! I used to love shopping there with my friends, but now they only cater to people below a size 10! Thumbs down!
Amy S.
Absolutely love A&F! Their jeans fit better than any other brand. Even though they are a bit pricey, the material is definitely a lot better than others. This is my go to website when I am updating my wardrobe and they always have sales!
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
The store sells clothes that are way too small for the average women..whatever they spay in the store will make you cough up a lung.its just not a store that I support or go into
krista s.
I like the consistency of the signature items buts also the different styles they have as the fashion industry grows. I was offered a job here and wish I could have taken it.
Jessica R.
Colonial Heights, VA
While I don't love all the clothes made by A&F, i do absolutely love their skater dresses. I am curvier and this is one of the few places I can find dresses that fit me well.
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
Why are their sizes so wonky? Do they run small or is it just me?
matan R.
Are their clothes worth the price tag?
Ashleigh M.
Paterson , NJ
Do they ever have good sales or offer good coupons ?
Sam S.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Why does this store suck
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
Is this brand really worth the price?