BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
angie a.
The clothes at abercrombie and fitch are okay, but the prices are crazy. Everything is way overpriced and when I get in there I can barely breathe it's so filled with perfume and cologne. The people seem friendly but that's about it.
Amy S.
Absolutely love A&F! Their jeans fit better than any other brand. Even though they are a bit pricey, the material is definitely a lot better than others. This is my go to website when I am updating my wardrobe and they always have sales!
Juliette P.
Bedford, NY
I'm very disappointed. Horrid customer service, overrated, over priced, and now they refuse to make clothes in plus sizes! I used to love shopping there with my friends, but now they only cater to people below a size 10! Thumbs down!
Jessica R.
Colonial Heights, VA
While I don't love all the clothes made by A&F, i do absolutely love their skater dresses. I am curvier and this is one of the few places I can find dresses that fit me well.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
100% skinny people clothes nothing fits and the service is bad. Some of the employees will in fact tell you they have nothing for you and to try a different store very rude.
Ana K.
He comprado en esta tienda varias veces. Tienen buena atencion al cliente. Sus productos son de buena calidad, modernos. He comprado alli tambien para mis hijos. Su calidad es muy buena, bien terminada. Si, compraria alli otra vez/
michelle b.
San Antonio, TX
These clothes look exactly the same every season. They are not cute and people who shop here are basically paying to advertise for the store since all of their clothing has a large logo on it. Not fashionable, not trendy, not cute.
Cassie W.
A little overpriced for fashion that isn't exactly forward, but that's what I like about this store. They stay tried and true and I know I can always find something for me!
Darlene R.
I won't shop here because of their discriminatory policies, not to mention the horrible perfume they have blasting out of the store. It give me a headache just to walk by.
Claudia Z.
i shop here all the time and i love it so much almost everything is really cheap but some of their things are really pricy but it's worth the good quality every time i go to the mall i go with my family and i always end up getting something
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?