Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,442 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The clothes at abercrombie and fitch are okay, but the prices are crazy. Everything is way overpriced and when I get in there I can barely breathe it's so filled with perfume and cologne. The people seem friendly but that's about it.
Absolutely love A&F! Their jeans fit better than any other brand. Even though they are a bit pricey, the material is definitely a lot better than others. This is my go to website when I am updating my wardrobe and they always have sales!
I'm very disappointed. Horrid customer service, overrated, over priced, and now they refuse to make clothes in plus sizes! I used to love shopping there with my friends, but now they only cater to people below a size 10! Thumbs down!
While I don't love all the clothes made by A&F, i do absolutely love their skater dresses. I am curvier and this is one of the few places I can find dresses that fit me well.
100% skinny people clothes nothing fits and the service is bad. Some of the employees will in fact tell you they have nothing for you and to try a different store very rude.
He comprado en esta tienda varias veces. Tienen buena atencion al cliente. Sus productos son de buena calidad, modernos. He comprado alli tambien para mis hijos. Su calidad es muy buena, bien terminada. Si, compraria alli otra vez/
These clothes look exactly the same every season. They are not cute and people who shop here are basically paying to advertise for the store since all of their clothing has a large logo on it. Not fashionable, not trendy, not cute.
A little overpriced for fashion that isn't exactly forward, but that's what I like about this store. They stay tried and true and I know I can always find something for me!
I won't shop here because of their discriminatory policies, not to mention the horrible perfume they have blasting out of the store. It give me a headache just to walk by.
i shop here all the time and i love it so much almost everything is really cheap but some of their things are really pricy but it's worth the good quality every time i go to the mall i go with my family and i always end up getting something
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos