Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
100% skinny people clothes nothing fits and the service is bad. Some of the employees will in fact tell you they have nothing for you and to try a different store very rude.
I have been shopping here since I was in middle school and I've always loved their clothes! It's durable! Pretty expensive but the clothes is good quality. Very much worth it
I used to love Abercrombie when I was in middle school...and that was forever ago. I've since moved on to other brands, but I have to admit that Abercrombie denim is top-quality. I still get my shorts and jeans there because they're that good.
Abercrombie Kids directly follows in the footsteps of Abercrombie & Fitch providing authentic vintage clothing for casual teens and young adults. The perfect combination of maturity and mischief, fine the signature of All-American cool.
The store sells clothes that are way too small for the average women..whatever they spay in the store will make you cough up a lung.its just not a store that I support or go into
Love this store, can be a bit pricy, but the quality of their clothing is very good, and all of my items I have purchased from here have all lasted for years. Always very tasteful clothing.
I really do not get what the big deal is with this store. They are poorly made, the clothes are not especially cute and the store makes me want to puke just walking past them!
I like this store/brand overall. The store locally has great customer service and everything is always in stock. Great styles at affordable prices and there is always some type of sale going on. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Overpriced and poor quality. Not only is it not worth your money, but the clothing just has no shape and, honestly, looks awful on most body types. So unless you are a size 00-4 and are in college, I would not recommend this store.
I bought a pair of sweatpants at Abercrombie and Fitch about 6 years ago and they still look brand new. I've wore them a lot as well. Most of their stuff is very pricey but it's obviously worth it! I will definitely be going there again
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos