BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Alexa  D.
Worst company out there. They portion a part of their budget to pay the mall fines for playing their music too loud and stinking up the mall with their perfume. The CEO hates "uncool, fat" people. Who says that? No one should shop here.
Raquel C.
Peoria, AZ
I am not a fan of this store, the prices are high and their products are below average. The only fancy thing about them is their commercials. Oh yeah, the workers are rude!!
Krista E.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have a few clothing items from there, but a year or two ago my boyfriend bought a hoodie from there and it was a little on the expensive side, but it was so comfy and warm!
Dawn S.
I love Abercrombie products! All of their items are very stylish and comfy to wear! Some of their things are on the expensive side, but mostly pretty affordable! I would recommend shopping there but personally it's not my favorite store.
Andi G.
Carlsbad, NM
I shop here for my 2 teenage sons, the clothing quality and selection is excellent. Clothing selections vary between preppy and outdoorsy type for the guys. The store is always neat and clean and I enjoy shopping In the A&F atmosphere!
Jacky M.
Pros:
- Cute, in-style clothes
- Nice quality denim (jeans, shorts)
- Sizes for petites, slender people
Cons:
- High prices (SHOP CLEARANCE AND SALE!)
- Some rude / lazy employees
- Not many larger sized clothes
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Very overpriced and I gag going into their because off he smell. It's also very dimly lit I guess so you can't see the price tag since you'll be paying 70 dollars for a shirt.
Destiny C.
Waldorf, MD
I'm not too much of a fan of this company. The clothes seem to be of an okay quality until you wash the items once or twice. After being washed it's like the quality diminished in the wash cycle. I won't go out of my way for this brand.
Natalie Z.
Bring your gas mask because the cologne and perfume smell is very overwhelming when you walk in. The people there don't really help you, and the clothes are cute but super expensive. I'd shop there more if they weren't so expensive.
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
My youngest son has majority of this brand in his closet. It is expensive but you get what you pay for and I have yet to have a complaint with anything I have got from there.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?