BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
The store sells clothes that are way too small for the average women..whatever they spay in the store will make you cough up a lung.its just not a store that I support or go into
Sarah F.
Cambridge, OH
It's seriously been years since I shopped here but I used to love their jeans and they were very good quality. Based on reviews I've read on here I don't think much has changed.
krista s.
I like the consistency of the signature items buts also the different styles they have as the fashion industry grows. I was offered a job here and wish I could have taken it.
Haley B.
Clarkston, MI
Love this store, can be a bit pricy, but the quality of their clothing is very good, and all of my items I have purchased from here have all lasted for years. Always very tasteful clothing.
Brooke T.
Overpriced and poor quality. Not only is it not worth your money, but the clothing just has no shape and, honestly, looks awful on most body types. So unless you are a size 00-4 and are in college, I would not recommend this store.
Erika H.
I love their models. The whole store smells like heaven. The only problem I have is their clothing sizes don't go high enough for the plus size girls and guys other then that I love their clothes I just wish I could fit into everything!
christelle L.
Willingboro, NJ
Their store smells, but I guess each their own. Their clothes ARE pricey, but it doesn't mean I don't like to window shop and Imagine I'm actually going to buy something, aha.
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Abercrombie Kids directly follows in the footsteps of Abercrombie & Fitch providing authentic vintage clothing for casual teens and young adults. The perfect combination of maturity and mischief, fine the signature of All-American cool.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I always shop at this store.The clothes are always trendy and stylish. You'll get quality clothes that'll last.Their fashions are always up to dateand they nnever disappoint.
Kimberly R.
Merced, CA
I think this store is very superficial! Their clothes are geared to people who have a "Model" body! When you ask for a size and they do not have it, the employees gives you this uncomfortable look. I went there once and never came back!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?