Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,388 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Clothes from here seem to last longer than less expensive brands and their jeans with the short inseam are actually short enough, I'm 5'0". I also really like their sweaters.
Bring your gas mask because the cologne and perfume smell is very overwhelming when you walk in. The people there don't really help you, and the clothes are cute but super expensive. I'd shop there more if they weren't so expensive.
I used to be in love with this brand , I even worked here for 2 years and I ended up hating it. They make the clothing super cheap and the prices are super high. It's basically a plain shirt with stitch lettering for $50. They also criticize people of a bigger size.
I think I stand pretty much where everyone else does on this one. Clothing is far overpriced, employees are usually rude, music too loud, smells to strong, and everything is plastered with a logo. I never shop here and never plan on it.
I walked into this store when I was in high school. Now everyone knows that in high school we all think we are adorable and fit. The moment I walked into this store and seen they didn't accommodate for curvy hipped girls I was not sold. They had a cure style going on but kind of pricey! I
While I don't love all the clothes made by A&F, i do absolutely love their skater dresses. I am curvier and this is one of the few places I can find dresses that fit me well.
I love love love Abercrombie’s clothes. Everything is very nice and very nice quality. The price is honestly too expensive though. I admire there clothes and see if I can find items like what they have but it’s too expensive in my opinion
The clothes at abercrombie and fitch are okay, but the prices are crazy. Everything is way overpriced and when I get in there I can barely breathe it's so filled with perfume and cologne. The people seem friendly but that's about it.
My daughter loves the super skinny jeans from A&F she is very petit with long legs and very this. These are the only jeans that fit her in the waist and length. I prefer to shop online rather than the store though, it's so dark in there.
I'm very disappointed. Horrid customer service, overrated, over priced, and now they refuse to make clothes in plus sizes! I used to love shopping there with my friends, but now they only cater to people below a size 10! Thumbs down!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos