BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Ashlee D.
Newark, OH
Clothes from here seem to last longer than less expensive brands and their jeans with the short inseam are actually short enough, I'm 5'0". I also really like their sweaters.
Natalie Z.
Bring your gas mask because the cologne and perfume smell is very overwhelming when you walk in. The people there don't really help you, and the clothes are cute but super expensive. I'd shop there more if they weren't so expensive.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
I used to be in love with this brand , I even worked here for 2 years and I ended up hating it. They make the clothing super cheap and the prices are super high. It's basically a plain shirt with stitch lettering for $50. They also criticize people of a bigger size.
Chandler R.
Provo, UT
I think I stand pretty much where everyone else does on this one. Clothing is far overpriced, employees are usually rude, music too loud, smells to strong, and everything is plastered with a logo. I never shop here and never plan on it.
Heather C.
Lafayette, LA
I walked into this store when I was in high school. Now everyone knows that in high school we all think we are adorable and fit. The moment I walked into this store and seen they didn't accommodate for curvy hipped girls I was not sold. They had a cure style going on but kind of pricey! I
Jessica R.
Colonial Heights, VA
While I don't love all the clothes made by A&F, i do absolutely love their skater dresses. I am curvier and this is one of the few places I can find dresses that fit me well.
Alex S.
Owings, MD
I love love love Abercrombie’s clothes. Everything is very nice and very nice quality. The price is honestly too expensive though. I admire there clothes and see if I can find items like what they have but it’s too expensive in my opinion
angie a.
The clothes at abercrombie and fitch are okay, but the prices are crazy. Everything is way overpriced and when I get in there I can barely breathe it's so filled with perfume and cologne. The people seem friendly but that's about it.
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud, FL
My daughter loves the super skinny jeans from A&F she is very petit with long legs and very this. These are the only jeans that fit her in the waist and length. I prefer to shop online rather than the store though, it's so dark in there.
Juliette P.
Bedford, NY
I'm very disappointed. Horrid customer service, overrated, over priced, and now they refuse to make clothes in plus sizes! I used to love shopping there with my friends, but now they only cater to people below a size 10! Thumbs down!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?