BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Jenina D.
Turnersville , NJ
I love this store their jeans are my favorite! I used to work here so I quite familiar with their items. Their clothes are great quality & although pretty pricy still worth it!
Delaina M.
Lansing , MI
The clothes tend to run extremely small. My boyfriend loves the style of their jeans but we can never find a size that will fit him and it's discouraging. We also always feel like we're out of place and being judged when we enter the stores.
Summer B.
Afton, TN
Abercrombie is overpriced, yet they have pretty decent sales occasionally. Their jeans are solo thick and awesome quality. Just gotta time it right and snatch those sales up!
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I used to love Abercrombie when I was in middle school...and that was forever ago. I've since moved on to other brands, but I have to admit that Abercrombie denim is top-quality. I still get my shorts and jeans there because they're that good.
Destiny C.
Waldorf, MD
I'm not too much of a fan of this company. The clothes seem to be of an okay quality until you wash the items once or twice. After being washed it's like the quality diminished in the wash cycle. I won't go out of my way for this brand.
Amy S.
Absolutely love A&F! Their jeans fit better than any other brand. Even though they are a bit pricey, the material is definitely a lot better than others. This is my go to website when I am updating my wardrobe and they always have sales!
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Very overpriced and I gag going into their because off he smell. It's also very dimly lit I guess so you can't see the price tag since you'll be paying 70 dollars for a shirt.
Kimberly R.
Merced, CA
I think this store is very superficial! Their clothes are geared to people who have a "Model" body! When you ask for a size and they do not have it, the employees gives you this uncomfortable look. I went there once and never came back!
Natalie Z.
Bring your gas mask because the cologne and perfume smell is very overwhelming when you walk in. The people there don't really help you, and the clothes are cute but super expensive. I'd shop there more if they weren't so expensive.
Erika H.
I love their models. The whole store smells like heaven. The only problem I have is their clothing sizes don't go high enough for the plus size girls and guys other then that I love their clothes I just wish I could fit into everything!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?