Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,437 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Clothes run small and are overpriced but the quality is decent on the jeans, shirts, and flannel shirts. Everything else is a little junky. Quality has gone down over the years.
I find this store to be really intimidating. It's always very dark in there and smells like a ton of awful perfume. The sales people are models who make you feel very insecure. Plus the sizes run very small to size and are very poor quality.
I definitely love the clothes at Abercrombie and Fitch. There always classic they're always sporty, and when I do my holiday shopping there I'm sure I'll find something that I like
Their syle of clothing is always the same and everything is always the same color. Little variation between seasons. The company to biased to selling to only thin pretty people
I Love Abercrombie and Fitch because they have all kinds of stuff. Another reason I love it so well is their amazing quality. The only con with Abercrombie and Fitch is the over-pricing
This is the perfect store if you have a casual, but A slight edge to your daily look. The fabric on the jeans and sweaters are be on soft and fit perfectly. I have never been able to find a pair of jeans that fit me like these ones do. Keep up the good work Abercrombie and Fitch!
I'm slightly surprised how low this rating is. I definitely don't agree with the ceo's thought process, but I do enjoy their clothes. Their shorts/jeans are some of the only bottoms that fit me. They are also always having sales online too.
I really like Abercrombie and Fitch However, I am not a fan of their clothing sizes. I don't like how they don't sell clothing for larger sized individuals (I am not a bigger person, I am very petite), I think it's very rude and not right to accommodate to all shapes and sizes. But the clothing that I do own I love
such an excellent store their customer service is wonderful i have never have a problem from them once when I was looking for a certain type of hoodie that they apparently did not have the store-manager took the time to have the exact hoodie sent over to their department just so I can purchase this exact hoodie.
This store is for kids, teens, and adults. They have very high quality clothing and it last. I usually get my jeans from here and I have them for a long time. They can be expensive sometimes but they have great sales. I highly recommend them !
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos