Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,590 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I truly like the cut quality of this brand all the clothes that I bought from them really has last it's made of great quality and their fit is true to size I will definitely recommend purchasing from this brand as the prices aren't bad neither
I love the jeans and shirts form A&F. Always a wonderful feeling to find a good fitting jeans, which i found from here couple months ago. Shopping experience is awesome. Fav purchase ever would be my jeans. I will defintly shop again here.
This is the perfect store if you have a casual, but A slight edge to your daily look. The fabric on the jeans and sweaters are be on soft and fit perfectly. I have never been able to find a pair of jeans that fit me like these ones do. Keep up the good work Abercrombie and Fitch!
The store is dimly lit but not as trendy as it used to be. The clothing is amazing quality, you'll own it forever and totally worth it. It's reputation is it's biggest downfall.
I love the clothing of A&F but I hate how expensive it is and how their sizes run small. Even if they knocked $20-$40 off of each price, they would still make all their money, plus some because more people would be willing to spend the money!
Over priced. Clothing doesn't fit well. PLUS, they spray their perfume AND cologne on the wood slats outside the store EVERY morning - NOT enticing for someone who is allergic to most scents. You can smell the store half way across the mall!!
This store is for kids, teens, and adults. They have very high quality clothing and it last. I usually get my jeans from here and I have them for a long time. They can be expensive sometimes but they have great sales. I highly recommend them !
Their syle of clothing is always the same and everything is always the same color. Little variation between seasons. The company to biased to selling to only thin pretty people
I don't shop here that much but they do have nice clothing! My favorite purchases are their shirts and you have so much fun shopping! It's all great quality and I would recommend you to shop here! I guarantee you'll find a nice clothing item!!
Abercrombie has such a unique style with their clothing. I occasionally shop there. Plus they always have deals on so many items ! I would have to say my off-the-shoulder top is my favorite purchase. Overall it's a great company to shop from.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos