BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Tyler S.
I sometimes have trouble finding clothing that fits just right, but Abercrombie always has high quality clothing so I know that it will last. It may be a little higher than some of it's direct competitors but you absolutely get what you pay for.
Samantha S.
Westford, MA
their clothing has really improved over the last couple of years! i like how there is less graphic things and more of every-day wear. quality of clothes is good and i love the jeans!
Brittney C.
Trout Creek
They're really overpriced,but they have some cute things. I don't like how they only have a certain size.They body shame there . Also they're stuff is poor quality for what you pay.
Der L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Their style has been growing & changing which I love. It's not simple t-shirts anymore but more fashionable items. The quality is very good but it is pretty pricey. If I really love something I would usually buy it, but I usually wait for sales.
Lauren F.
Framingham , MA
Years ago this used to be the place to shop. I've grown out of that and the smell of their perfume is very overwhelming in the stores but I do catch myself going in there from time to time for jeans. Although pretty pricey, they fit me extremely well. The stores however are so dark that its hard to sift through all the things looking for my size.
Trina R.
Owasso, OK
I buy their Fierce cologne for my husband he absolutely loves it, it's very strong at first but after it's been on him awhile it smells nice & the scent lasts a long time, we don't buy clothes for us anymore as they are more for younger crowds.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Clothing is good quality and last a long time depending on the care you give it. They have various sizes but do not really enter plus size categories. I usually give Christmas gifts from here only down fall is their customer service
Juliane H.
In the last few years Abercrombie has really changed their image. They now sell more trendy and cute clothes. The got rid of the logo and actually sell more practical sized clothing.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I love absolutely everything from Abercrombie, the quality is very good addition always have good deals, each month I try to always buy the variety of products they are amazing.! love Abercrombie and Fitch
Ally G.
Philadelphia, PA
Though some products aren't terribly made, generally the clothing is always labeled with their name to make you a walking billboard and it's drenched in musk that never washes out.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?