Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
They're really overpriced,but they have some cute things. I don't like how they only have a certain size.They body shame there . Also they're stuff is poor quality for what you pay.
Clothing is overpriced and if the brand's reputation of demeaning anyone bigger than their clothing size doesn't put a bad taste in your mouth then the terrible musk they spray on all of their clothing definitely will. Do not waste your money here.
They have come a long way recently in their clothes! Last time I went into the store I even saw the color black, which is definitely not something they've done in the last. Their clothes are definitely pricey, but you get some good clearance items!
I love this store, even though the prices aren't so great. These are literally the only kind of jeans that fit me right! And my fiancé loves the cologne. I don't shop here too too much, mainly only for holidays or whenever they send me emails about sales.
I walk into the store and I become overwhelmed with the smell of their cologne that they spray on everything, the stores are dark, and the prices are horrible considering a pair of jeans costs about the same as a pair at Banana Republic or J Crew
Just today I purchased a nice turtle neck sweater! I love it so much! It is really comfortable, not itchy like some sweaters can be and doesn't snag on my bracelets or anything either! It was very much worth the money and would recommend their clothes! Always of great quality!
The clothes in this store are geared towards teenagers. Having said that, they cater to an extremely thin teenager. The clothes are cut very small, and they are very overpriced.
I have always like Abercrombie and Fitch clothing. The fit is very nice, and they are more durable than most other brands out there. A little on the pricey side, but when you factor in that they do not wear out, they are well worth the extra price.
This store used to be very popular a few years ago, but now and days it is a dying brand. Prices are way too high for such low quality clothes, not to mention there are rarely any cute clothing in the store to begin with. Definitely not a big fan.
They do have good clothes and I do really like their jeans. It is a little pricey at times and walking into the store always gives me a headache so I do most of my shopping online.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos