Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
They have clothes of very good quality, although once I buy a flannel that was damaged in a couple of months, the attention to the customers at one time was very unpleasant, so much that I decided to leave without buying anything
Nope. I ma uncomfortable with this business's mode of operation. They specifically block plus sizes from their stores. The quality of the clothe sin not great and there is nothing original about the styles their feature. Stuck in the 90s/early 00s
Me encanta esta linea de ropa Abercrombie & Fitch es un poco costosa pero de muy buena calidad, tienen un perfume exclusivo un aroma unico que en la tienda esta por los conductos de aire
Not a big fan. I am a short girl who weighs 103 lbs and their clothes just do not look right on me. They are way too expensive and they are geared more toward girls who are super skinny.
They have some cute clothes but they are definitely overpriced for the quality. Overall it's not a very good store but some people like it and some people don't, it just depends on your taste & if you're okay with spending a lot of money on clothes then go for it!
This store definitely has some good quality and nice stuff but the aura of the store is just weird. The smell and the people that work there are overwhelming.. or maybe I'm just old haha
Always loved the smell when I walk in. Stylish, simple and laid back. Nothing like a southern Cali vibe! Reminds me of home sometimes. Not much to love or hate because at times the price can be ridiculous but great finds in their sale sections balances it out
I shop at A&F pretty often. I love their clothes. I love the preppy look. It's kind of annoying to some that they don't have bigger sizes but I guess they try to maintain a certain image.
I have shopped at Abercrombie and Fitch for as long as I can remember. I am tall so I obviously have long legs and it has always been hard to find jeans that are long enough for me. A&F have jeans that fit me perfectly! Even a little bit longer on me....Which I like!
Although I was a fan...once I read about the problem Abercrombie & Fitch has with plus-size I decided to stop visiting the store. Hello!!! This is America...plus-size is the real size!!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos