BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Cassandra S.
Manchester
Good quality clothing. I have found that when shopping- it is a hit or miss. I don’t often go in with an idea of what I need- just look to see if there’s anything I like. Clothing I’ve purchased has lasted many years. I like it.
Angie Q.
I think Abercrombie and Fitch is an amazing store if it’s your style because they have amazing quality clothes but they’re a little pricey and it’s just not my style but if Its your style and you don’t mind the price I recommend
Hannah J.
I have shopped here from a very young age, and I have always loved the things they have here! Most recently, I purchased a nice button down shirt, and it is such a great quality! They always have fashionable items that I love!
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
I’ve been wearing Abercrombie and Fitch since I was young. It’s not that pricey I haven’t wore Abercrombie and Fitch in and long time probably like years ago but this app just reminded me of it so I should go and get some clothes
Alexandra P.
Tampa , FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Soooo I was never one to shop at Abercrombie and Fitch, never in my life. It has low lighting, loud lame music, and smells like a 15 year old boy. I can confidently say i hadn't been in the store since 2010. HOWEVER, when cleaning out my boyfriends desk, i found a very old gift card to abercrombie in Fitch. I almost didn't believe it. But, knowing he would never, i brought the card to see how much it was worth and was surprised i now had $40 to do with what i pleased in this store. I didn't care much, but i thought, whats a free pair of shorts or t-shirt.
Let me tell you how pleased i was during my shopping experience. I kept having to pull out my phone to shazam the music because every song made me want to sit home on the couch with a cup of tea looking out the window. The aroma from the perfumes they obviously use to scent the store was intoxicating, i considered spending my gift card on a bottle. granted it was still a little dark, but i could see well in the dressing room (each time i went in, about 3) when i tried on all 100 of my items. I couldn't believe how much i was interested in.
I ended up buying a plain but incredibly flattering charcoal t-shirt dress and a plain white t-shirt that was so soft i could believe it. I payed maybe $10 out of pocket, but well worth it for the dress.
My only regret is that now i'm going to want to go into Abercrombie and Fitch during my mall visits because now i'm aware of their quality clothing!
Jennie S.
Houston
I don’t shop at Abercrombie & Fitch too often only because it is on the pricier side and I feel like I can get the similar items for cheaper at different places. The store does have cute clothes and great bathing suits though!
Morgan W.
Stonington, ME
I used to work at Abercrombie, but I am not biased. I have loved Abercrombie for years. The quality of the clothing is IMPECCABLE and they have such nice styles! Whether you need basics or a more fun look, Abercrombie has it.
Merri W.
Salisbury
Abercrombie is all about the sweater!! They have the cutest sweaters I’ve ever seen and they are so incredibly comfortable!! This is my go to store in the fall when I want to find those cute cableknit sweaters for the family.
Cara J.
Honestly I just recently have gotten back into A&F. They really have so many cute clothes that I feel like are still very mature. I bought this super cute romper for only $15 and I literally CANNOT WAIT to wear it.
Bryanna L.
The clothes are so cute and the fit is great! I personally love buying jeans here. They fit my waist and length perfectly. Their shirts are cute as well! I also love their body sprays. It always smells great in their stores.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?