Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I really hate the way this store advertises and I will never walk into it. I think the images are degrading and offensive. The clothes are way overpriced and the morality of the company is obvious through their marketing techniques. I will never shop here.
I never ever buy anything out of this store but omg the male models that be in there are so hot like fresh. And the store smells hypnotizing when you walk buy in the mall. I might just be nice and get my guy best friend something out of here because he loves this store.
I love Abercrombie and Fitch the only thing that really bothers me is that is not made for bigger people. I'm pretty sure if they had a wider range of sizes they would have a bigger clientele. I think Abercrombie and Fitch definitely over prices their items.
Abercrombie & Fitch have very stylish clothing. They carry very classic clothing that you can pair with many outfits and the fit is wonderful. Some clothes can be a bit pricey though, it's nice to get the sale prices. They have cute clothes for women and men.
they are expensive but the quality of the clothing is great. if you have a little extra money to spend I recommend going an shopping there. my favorite purchase from here would definitely have to be their flannels
If you havent shopped here recently then you are missing out! They fired the CEO and pretty much did an overhaul of their entire look and its ahhhhmazing! Its not polo shirts and graphic tees anymore. They always have great sales and they sell the most drool-worthy shoes.
This store has really great jeans, shorts and jackets! The downside is its all so expensive and the quality is just okay! I think you can find just as cute and same quality somewhere else!
I go to Abercrombie and Fitch and I love that store has good quality of clothing . I haven't had any issues with the clothing . I shop there once and awhile have good deals . It's affordable because there's clearance . I recommend shopping at Abercrombie and fitch
Really nice clothes which are really expensive and wayy out of my price range. Also, it is so dark you cant see where you're going and some of the clothes. there is also so much cologne that is sprayed in there that it gives me a headache just walking past
I barely ever go into this store because the smell is so overpowering and hurts my nose. AND I will only go into it when they have there 50-70% off sales because there prices are outrages and sizing of there clothes are pretty small. But they have some cute stuff
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos