Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Like the style but not the prices. So expensive and not really cool at all. People always think of the thing is expensive it's should be the best but it's not always true at all. Believe me
I hate this place! Every locations smells of cheap teenage boy cologne. Also, everything is so overpriced and the quality is mediocre. The company owner purposely makes the clothing small so that larger individuals cannot fit into it. TERRIBLE COMPANY!
I love Abercrombie, but their sizes are made for super models. If I find a pair of jeans that fit my thighs, they are huge on my hips. Their clothes are made for women with no curves.
It is on the pricier side but the clothing is really nice and cute. You can tell that it is high quality. I love shopping there and I shop there all the time. I will shop here again and again. I would suggest this store to anyone who likes good fashion.
I remember when i was in middle school that all the "cool" kids would buy their clothes here. But my goodness, this place is completely overpriced and not for curvy people. "Authentic American Clothing" ? Definitely not.
This store has really cute clothes BUT (and that's a huge but) their clothes are too expensive for what they are. Also, I am an average weight girl and their clothes are clearly meant to be worn only if you are tiny. A size large is like a size small here.
I love Abercrombie and Fitch products. The jeans always fit perfect. Also the smell in the stores are amazing. I have a lot of the Abercrombie and Fitch sweatshirts and I would never get rid of them. Its easy to find something for anyone in the store.
You can find really nice clothing in there from time to time. Most of the time you leave empty handed. Not really where I would go for if I were to look for an everyday casual clothing
Abercrombie was always my go to store in college. I believe they have gone through some rebranding & they are less expensive than I recall. I love their signature Fierce cologne & their timeless styles. Their fabrics and clothes stand the test of time.
I used to adore A&F clothing, but other brands have quickly came to surpass their quality and price ranges. Walmart carries about the same type of clothing just without the logo intact
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos