Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,393 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Revisited this brand in grad school after a hiatus through college. A&F has been pushing out great basics in extremely soft and comfortable textures at very reasonable prices. Their dresses are super cute too! If you havent been in awhile, try them again
Sometimes I wish the prices were a little less. But all the clothes last a life time. I have a coat I bought for about $200 that is still in great shape 5 years later! Their perfumes are nice, outerwear last a life time, and the dresses are to cute.
I remember when i was in middle school that all the "cool" kids would buy their clothes here. But my goodness, this place is completely overpriced and not for curvy people. "Authentic American Clothing" ? Definitely not.
Abercrombie consistently has cute and fashionable clothes. Their sizing is a little inconsistent, and the prices are high. The clothes are of pretty good quality and I usually just wait until the end of the season when everything goes on sale to shop.
While they have cute clothes, they only carry small sizes and the store smells wayyyyy too strong. The owner of this company is against anyone who is over a size L. I'll pass on that.
I do like a majority of their clothing items they have in stores but I do think a lot of them are over priced for the quality. Their styles don't really change much so there are only so many items you can get before you end up getting the same ones again.
I can't believe this is still a thing. This used to be cool in 2005 but you know what else used to be cool in 2005, Lindsay Lohan. So let's just put a stop to this madness. Just say no to the graphic tees and $150 ripped jeans.
The cloths are over priced and I do not like this store at all really. The last time I was in this store was probably 10 years ago when I was in high school. The smell of the store also was overwhelming and I couldn't be in there for a long period of time.
The prices are outrageous at abercrombie and fitch. on top of redic prices, the sizes are way to small. & i HATE the fact that they only promote skinny people. Its a slap in the face. I'm not average, not skinny or fat and i don't fit into their clothing.
My kids love these clothes for everyday and lazy days to just hang out at home or with friends. The clothing from A&F are easy to care for and can be purchased at a good price. We do wish they would have a better variety of sizes and styles to order.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos