Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I use to buy these products for my niece and nephew. However lately I noticed they aren't so true to size. They do not update their styles. The same product gets sold every year and they rarely have sales.
So i have mixed emotions when it comes to Abercombie and Fitch. I HATE the way their store is laid out, the lighting is crappy, and the fact that men's and women's near naked pictures are plastered all over the place just makes me not want to shop there more.
Although I was a fan...once I read about the problem Abercrombie & Fitch has with plus-size I decided to stop visiting the store. Hello!!! This is America...plus-size is the real size!!
Nice store, but I find it to be extremely pricey. Also, all of the clothes run extremely small, so I find it hard to find clothes in sizes that fit correctly. I only shop here when I am looking for something that I absolutely cannot find anywhere else.
As I went into Abercrombie for the first time, I realized that most of the clothes were sporty, like you were about to go mountain climbing, and unisex. They weren't technically unisex clothes, but all of the women's clothes were traditionally men's clothes, like at the gap.
I think that Abercrombie have great clothes that are mid range pricing but great quality! I have numerous items that I have had for several years and after many wears, are still looking fab! I just love their jeans and have had my fav. pair for 3+years!
Nope. I ma uncomfortable with this business's mode of operation. They specifically block plus sizes from their stores. The quality of the clothe sin not great and there is nothing original about the styles their feature. Stuck in the 90s/early 00s
Every product purchased from them has held up very well. I purchased a cashmere blend sweater which was amazingly soft and super cute. I have also purchased a navy cardigan with bling buttons which is probably my favorite item as well as my fur hoodies!
I love Abercrombie & Fitch jeans, cologne, and belts. I have belt that I bought there 12 years ago that is still my favorite belt ever. The mens cologne and the women's cologne smell heavenly. The clothes can be a bit pricey but they really do last a long time.
Used to love this place as a younger girl. Now it is just overpriced. It is great quality but you can get things for a little less quality for a much cheaper price. Also for older girls/guys, nobody wants to see the abercrombie logo on their shirts anymore
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos