Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
It is a little pricey here but it’s worth the money. The clothes are great, they’re cute. I mostly go here for casual wear. (Not that much of a fashionista) there are a lot of cute tops and jeans here. And as always, you have to grab a few sweaters to keep warm.
Abercrombie and Fitch has the best hands down men’s cologne in the world! Fierce is my most favorite! I buy this cologne for my boyfriend and we love it! We both used to shop here a lot but now it’s just for the cologne. It’s a bit pricey but worth it for sure!
This brand has the best jeans! They are really good and durable quality! They also don’t fade when you wash them. I would have given 5 stars but they are just too expensive. They do really great sales on the rest of their clothing though so I still shop there!
My biggest issue with Abercrombie is the sizing, the store only has small sizes and even the bigger ones do not fit. The quality of the products is great but the price is not that affordable anymore, unless you go when they are having one of the huge sales.
I never thought I’d shop at Abercrombie as a grown adult and mother, but I absolutely love their clothes as a petite woman! Everything fits me so well and they offer small enough sizes for me in pants. They continue to be very on trend with a wide selection!
I love this store! I’ve gotten some of the best jeans and tops here! They have lots of sales all the time so it’s a great deal when I go in sometimes! The outfits I can get from here are SO cute and trendy I love going to the mall just to go to this store!
The clothes are really cute. They are in style and in season. The bad thing about this store is the price. Pretty much most of the clothes are expensive. I shop here but not that often due to that reason. However, when I do I love the clothes that I get.
I purchased a pair of ripped dark washed jeans from Abercrombie Kids for my little sister who is 12, but she’s so tiny in jeans! This was one of the only children’s stores that I could find her a durable, on trend out of jeans that she was dying to have!
I wore Abercrombie as a teenager & thought I would never wear it again, but they offer such a variety of goodies that even after 4 kids I continue to love to shop there. Their jeans and shorts are the BEST fit for me as someone with a curvier lower body.
I’ve bot a few shirts and hoodies from Abercrombie and I love their clothes so much. It fits my style and it’s so comfortable and well made! The only thing I will say is that it’s hard to find jeans that fit my size, but I still love to shop there.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos