Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,406 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I think that Abercrombie have great clothes that are mid range pricing but great quality! I have numerous items that I have had for several years and after many wears, are still looking fab! I just love their jeans and have had my fav. pair for 3+years!
Clothing Material is the best .I remember my mom buying us clothing when we were little.The quality is so good it diesnt damage when wAshed.It is a bit pricey but i personally think its wort it.The store is always organized and smells amazing when you walk in
Used to love this place as a younger girl. Now it is just overpriced. It is great quality but you can get things for a little less quality for a much cheaper price. Also for older girls/guys, nobody wants to see the abercrombie logo on their shirts anymore
I love the store and everything is super cute, but I often have trouble finding things in my size. I'm a bigger girl, not too big, but I am very muscular in my legs. I have not found a pair of pants there that fit me yet. I like the shirts and dresses though
Abercrombie and Fitch definitely have nice apparel that anyone can wear to follow popular trends. The only thing about this store is that the price can be expensive; usually I like to shop here when there are sales. Their dresses are hecka cute though. :)
Their clothing is not the quality of clothing you would expect for the price. The fit is terrible. I could comfortably wear their clothing when I was 12, but now it seems that 12 year olds should probably be their target group because they don't fit curves.
One of my all time favorite stores!!! They tend to run on the small size but I truly love most of there pieces!! They are usually super comfortable and basic!!! There scents are great too!!! I wish they were not so expensive!!
They have clothes of very good quality, although once I buy a flannel that was damaged in a couple of months, the attention to the customers at one time was very unpleasant, so much that I decided to leave without buying anything
I absolutely love this brand!!! It is my favorite clothing brand. Even though it can be a bit pricey sometimes, it is totally worth it. The quality of the clothes is amazing and you won't regret buying their products. I will absolutely shop here again.
They have some cute clothes but they are definitely overpriced for the quality. Overall it's not a very good store but some people like it and some people don't, it just depends on your taste & if you're okay with spending a lot of money on clothes then go for it!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos