Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,428 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Marca de excelente qualidade. Meu namorado adora essa marca, diz que super vale a pena, mesmo com o preço abusivo aqui do Brasil. Quando compra algum produto dessa marca é o mesmo que comprar dois ou três de outra. Aí você acaba economizando de certa forma!
I only come here for the tops since the bottoms are usually too tight. Fun under the sun looks, imo. Lots of solid, simple colors where the fabric and design of the top or bottom stand out most. A laodback, casual chic look, imo. Dresses and skirts are cute!
I love the store and everything is super cute, but I often have trouble finding things in my size. I'm a bigger girl, not too big, but I am very muscular in my legs. I have not found a pair of pants there that fit me yet. I like the shirts and dresses though
Abercrombie's products are way too expensive. Their clothes aren't even stylish, they just print their brand name across shirts and jackets and expect customers to pay top dollar for it.
Clothing Material is the best .I remember my mom buying us clothing when we were little.The quality is so good it diesnt damage when wAshed.It is a bit pricey but i personally think its wort it.The store is always organized and smells amazing when you walk in
Their clothing is so soft and comfortable! Not to mention super versatile! You can pair so many things together to make completely different outfits. Plus almost every item there is a classic piece which allows it to be in style for a longer amount of time.
I buy all my and my boys pants at this store they are a little pricey but they last,couple times a year I buy jeans from them pros..they last cons.they are costly but worth it my zip up hoodie lol I love it I would recommend shopping here great company.
Nope. I ma uncomfortable with this business's mode of operation. They specifically block plus sizes from their stores. The quality of the clothe sin not great and there is nothing original about the styles their feature. Stuck in the 90s/early 00s
Their clothing is not the quality of clothing you would expect for the price. The fit is terrible. I could comfortably wear their clothing when I was 12, but now it seems that 12 year olds should probably be their target group because they don't fit curves.
Not a big fan. I am a short girl who weighs 103 lbs and their clothes just do not look right on me. They are way too expensive and they are geared more toward girls who are super skinny.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos