BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
They cater to really small girls, which i am not and i know plenty of girls who are not a size 0,2,or 7. also they are extremely expensive. & honestly, their clothes aren't even that cute.
Trish M.
Medford, NJ
In the catagory of womens clothes, these ones are a deffinate shoe in as WORST for curvy women. if you have a big chest the clothing is not flattering, stretches. if you're a heavy girl, these clothes will just make you look worse. not recommended for heavy girls.
Ashlyn S.
Phoenix, AZ
This store has really great jeans, shorts and jackets! The downside is its all so expensive and the quality is just okay! I think you can find just as cute and same quality somewhere else!
Fae A.
SCITUATE
I love Abercrombie and Fitch the only thing that really bothers me is that is not made for bigger people. I'm pretty sure if they had a wider range of sizes they would have a bigger clientele. I think Abercrombie and Fitch definitely over prices their items.
Doris V.
The quality for the price? Not great. Why is it so ridiculously expensive, when the quality is the same as Old Navy? I'll never get why people shope here. I'll stick to Express thanks.
Lauren C.
Richmond, KY
As I went into Abercrombie for the first time, I realized that most of the clothes were sporty, like you were about to go mountain climbing, and unisex. They weren't technically unisex clothes, but all of the women's clothes were traditionally men's clothes, like at the gap.
Kimberly R.
Appleton, WI
Not a big fan. I am a short girl who weighs 103 lbs and their clothes just do not look right on me. They are way too expensive and they are geared more toward girls who are super skinny.
Tasha H.
Washington, DC
I use to buy these products for my niece and nephew. However lately I noticed they aren't so true to size. They do not update their styles. The same product gets sold every year and they rarely have sales.
Melissa B.
Bloomsburg, PA
I love Abercrombie & Fitch jeans, cologne, and belts. I have belt that I bought there 12 years ago that is still my favorite belt ever. The mens cologne and the women's cologne smell heavenly. The clothes can be a bit pricey but they really do last a long time.
Christine W.
Olympia, WA
A&F is okay. Everything is way overpriced for okay clothes. They don't really have stylish clothes. The sizes run abnormally small. There is nothing great about this store. Over-rated.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?