Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,402 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I really hate the way this store advertises and I will never walk into it. I think the images are degrading and offensive. The clothes are way overpriced and the morality of the company is obvious through their marketing techniques. I will never shop here.
This store has really great jeans, shorts and jackets! The downside is its all so expensive and the quality is just okay! I think you can find just as cute and same quality somewhere else!
Honestly I have never been able to get past the smell and darkness of the store. It's just not a welcoming environment. The stuff that I have tried on in second hand shops is always too tight and too long for me though. People aren't shaped like their clothes.
Really nice clothes which are really expensive and wayy out of my price range. Also, it is so dark you cant see where you're going and some of the clothes. there is also so much cologne that is sprayed in there that it gives me a headache just walking past
Abercrombie & Fitch have very stylish clothing. They carry very classic clothing that you can pair with many outfits and the fit is wonderful. Some clothes can be a bit pricey though, it's nice to get the sale prices. They have cute clothes for women and men.
The clothes here are just okay nothing spectacular for the price. Also they run very small. I do have a few shirts from them that lasted a long time without ripping so the quality is good.
they are expensive but the quality of the clothing is great. if you have a little extra money to spend I recommend going an shopping there. my favorite purchase from here would definitely have to be their flannels
They cater to really small girls, which i am not and i know plenty of girls who are not a size 0,2,or 7. also they are extremely expensive. & honestly, their clothes aren't even that cute.
Es mi tienda favorita a la hora de comprar mis jeans debido a que soy de estatura baja y es un problema conseguir pantalones que me queden perfectos! Lo fabuloso es que siempre tienen promociones y eso a quien no le encanta! Me encanta toda su ropa son realmente duraderas!
So this company famously said they don't want fat people wearing their clothes. A few years and a couple of CEOs later, they are doing poorly and are coming out with a plus size line. Really.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos