Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,438 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie & Fitch have very stylish clothing. They carry very classic clothing that you can pair with many outfits and the fit is wonderful. Some clothes can be a bit pricey though, it's nice to get the sale prices. They have cute clothes for women and men.
Definitely great if you're looking to fit the Cali vibe. Their clothes are good quality but some thing do tend to be overpriced for what you're getting. One of the cons is that the clothes tend to run way smaller than your average store. Still a good store though.
This store was always for the "cool and super skinny people." It's not right, in my opinion, for a store to price items so high and if you cannot afford or fit into them, you aren't "cool"
If you havent shopped here recently then you are missing out! They fired the CEO and pretty much did an overhaul of their entire look and its ahhhhmazing! Its not polo shirts and graphic tees anymore. They always have great sales and they sell the most drool-worthy shoes.
I really hate the way this store advertises and I will never walk into it. I think the images are degrading and offensive. The clothes are way overpriced and the morality of the company is obvious through their marketing techniques. I will never shop here.
My children love these stores and their clothing but I try to buy online because the store always smells strongly of cologne and triggers my asthma so I can't even get near it. The clothes last and are always in fashion just wish they would stop with the scents
Honestly I have never been able to get past the smell and darkness of the store. It's just not a welcoming environment. The stuff that I have tried on in second hand shops is always too tight and too long for me though. People aren't shaped like their clothes.
For this brand I really love the fabric of clothes, I'm really picky with sensitivity and touch. I love to feel comfortable In my clothes. This brand really fits the description and I recommend you try it
they are expensive but the quality of the clothing is great. if you have a little extra money to spend I recommend going an shopping there. my favorite purchase from here would definitely have to be their flannels
Abercrombie jeans have been my go to for years. Sizes are consistent, and I don't have to try every pair on at the store to know they will fit. They last forever, so they are truly a great investment.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos