Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,424 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
So this company famously said they don't want fat people wearing their clothes. A few years and a couple of CEOs later, they are doing poorly and are coming out with a plus size line. Really.
Abercrombie jeans have been my go to for years. Sizes are consistent, and I don't have to try every pair on at the store to know they will fit. They last forever, so they are truly a great investment.
Abercrombie has always been way too expensive. Everything always looks exactly the same, with no variety. I've quit visiting this store because I can never find anything cheap enough or anything I even like. Plus, the employees don't even give you the time of day.
For this brand I really love the fabric of clothes, I'm really picky with sensitivity and touch. I love to feel comfortable In my clothes. This brand really fits the description and I recommend you try it
They cater to really small girls, which i am not and i know plenty of girls who are not a size 0,2,or 7. also they are extremely expensive. & honestly, their clothes aren't even that cute.
I love this store! They always have good sales and it is easy to find something for anyone in my family. This is one of my go to places to shop and I know I will find something great. My son loves the jeans from Abercrombie. I highly recommend checking it out!
I just bought a cardigan last year, when i got home i realized that the cardigan was ripped so i ask for an exchange. And they did give me another one but after a few month it was ripped again and it does not feel smooth anymore. Bad quality and too expensive
I love there long sleeve shirts dress up clothes nice style to them but there t-shirts are plain and sometimes don't last very long witch isnt that great for how expensive the clothes are. I would buy there winter clothes more often here than most other places
I cannot stand A&F for a number of reasons. 1. It smells TERRIBLE. 2. They don't fit anyone above a size 4. 3. They fire associates that management deems "too ugly". and 4. They are cheaply made.
I used to work here so of course I love their clothing! I love that the clothing are very simple and comfortable! They are very fresh and not too many colors! Plus the store smells amazing!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos