Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,390 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Really nice clothes which are really expensive and wayy out of my price range. Also, it is so dark you cant see where you're going and some of the clothes. there is also so much cologne that is sprayed in there that it gives me a headache just walking past
Abercrombie jeans have been my go to for years. Sizes are consistent, and I don't have to try every pair on at the store to know they will fit. They last forever, so they are truly a great investment.
This store has really great jeans, shorts and jackets! The downside is its all so expensive and the quality is just okay! I think you can find just as cute and same quality somewhere else!
My children love these stores and their clothing but I try to buy online because the store always smells strongly of cologne and triggers my asthma so I can't even get near it. The clothes last and are always in fashion just wish they would stop with the scents
I used to shop here in high school and it is shocking how expensive it has gotten over the years. I also do not appreciate their overly sexual adds that specifically target pre-teens. I also feel dizzy when I shop there from the outrageous smelling "ambiance"
Theyy have very good quality jeans and clothing, but the price is too high. I shop online and they rarely, if ever, give discounts or promo codes. They charge like $50 bucks for one pair of pants. At least hollister had a clearance with cute inexpensive jeans.
Love A&F, I don't wear their clothes anymore as they don't fit my body as I have gotten older and had kids. But I used to love to wear their clothes, they are spendy but well made and comfy
I don’t really like their summer/spring items but they have really good sweaters and flannels. All their stuff is really good quality though and I love their jeans. Some shorts that they have are nice too but I definitely like their jeans more, they fit perfectly.
I love Abercrombie and Fitch the only thing that really bothers me is that is not made for bigger people. I'm pretty sure if they had a wider range of sizes they would have a bigger clientele. I think Abercrombie and Fitch definitely over prices their items.
I go to Abercrombie and Fitch and I love that store has good quality of clothing . I haven't had any issues with the clothing . I shop there once and awhile have good deals . It's affordable because there's clearance . I recommend shopping at Abercrombie and fitch
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos