Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,587 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Their clothing is very nice and they have great deals. The shopping experience there is incredible because of how helpful there employees are. It is affordable for the quality of there clothes. I would shop there again because I love there items they offer you.
Even when I was skinnier girl in high school, I could never 1. Fit in their jeans because of my hips 2. Afford anything. Now I don't want to. Plus I didn't even think this store still existed.
Most of my favorite clothing from high school came from here. I haven't shopped at Abercrombie since, but the clothes tend to be of pretty good quality, other than t-shirts being a little thin.
Basically, for what it is you're just paying for the label. nothing unique about it. the quality is nice, and i love how their jeans fit, but thats about the only positive thing i have to say
I love Abrcrombie and Fitch there cloths are just so amazing and stylish. I also really love the feel whenever i walk into one of there stores it just feels so cool and laid back. There cloths fit really well to and look great on me i defiantly plan to buy more.
I really enjoy A&F clothing however the prices kill me. I love their designs and it's definitely good quality clothing however I can't spend that kind of money on a simple shirt or jeans. If you have money to spend, it's a good store. If not, don't go here very often.
Their clothe quality is great with the exception of the prices I think the prices or just crazy . But if you look on the sale rackets then I'm sure u can find a great price for certain items.
In my opinion this a good clothing store for kids in middle school and the beginning of high school who haven't really found their own personal style and how to bargain shop by finding similar styles of clothing from cheaper stores. Good quality but way overpriced.
Clothes are great quality and do not shrink although they do run a little big in their sweat pants it's also expensive but good quality so it's worth it lasts you years I would recommend shopping there
Wildly overpriced, smells like awful cologne, sizes run very small, super dark so you can't see the clothes, clothes are cheap quality and won't last particularly for the price. Also the owner of the company has some serious social issues.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos