BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Cully C.
Owings, MD
Their clothing is very nice and they have great deals. The shopping experience there is incredible because of how helpful there employees are. It is affordable for the quality of there clothes. I would shop there again because I love there items they offer you.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Even when I was skinnier girl in high school, I could never 1. Fit in their jeans because of my hips 2. Afford anything. Now I don't want to. Plus I didn't even think this store still existed.
Memorie C.
Franklinton, NC
Most of my favorite clothing from high school came from here. I haven't shopped at Abercrombie since, but the clothes tend to be of pretty good quality, other than t-shirts being a little thin.
Taylor F.
Lakewood, CA
Basically, for what it is you're just paying for the label. nothing unique about it. the quality is nice, and i love how their jeans fit, but thats about the only positive thing i have to say
timothy r.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Abrcrombie and Fitch there cloths are just so amazing and stylish. I also really love the feel whenever i walk into one of there stores it just feels so cool and laid back. There cloths fit really well to and look great on me i defiantly plan to buy more.
Maggs E.
Dubois, PA
I really enjoy A&F clothing however the prices kill me. I love their designs and it's definitely good quality clothing however I can't spend that kind of money on a simple shirt or jeans. If you have money to spend, it's a good store. If not, don't go here very often.
Dania G.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Their clothe quality is great with the exception of the prices I think the prices or just crazy . But if you look on the sale rackets then I'm sure u can find a great price for certain items.
Cara B.
Grand Rapids, MI
In my opinion this a good clothing store for kids in middle school and the beginning of high school who haven't really found their own personal style and how to bargain shop by finding similar styles of clothing from cheaper stores. Good quality but way overpriced.
Merima P.
Clothes are great quality and do not shrink although they do run a little big in their sweat pants it's also expensive but good quality so it's worth it lasts you years I would recommend shopping there
Emily Z.
Waukesha, WI
Wildly overpriced, smells like awful cologne, sizes run very small, super dark so you can't see the clothes, clothes are cheap quality and won't last particularly for the price. Also the owner of the company has some serious social issues.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?