BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Salli A.
I don't know how they're still in business. I loved the idea of an old Outfitter company, but today's A&F isn't like its history at all. Their clothes run small, their floors and dressing rooms are dark and apparently I'm the wrong ethnicity and shape for the clothes.
Cara B.
Grand Rapids, MI
In my opinion this a good clothing store for kids in middle school and the beginning of high school who haven't really found their own personal style and how to bargain shop by finding similar styles of clothing from cheaper stores. Good quality but way overpriced.
Traci M.
Parkersburg, WV
My daughter and I love their ribbed tank tops! They are longer than other places and sit right on our hips where we like them. They come in several fun colors which is a great way to add a splash of color under a jacket or hoodie on cooler days. Super soft too!
Dania G.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Their clothe quality is great with the exception of the prices I think the prices or just crazy . But if you look on the sale rackets then I'm sure u can find a great price for certain items.
Emily P.
Rockland, MA
Despite its awful reputation, I've always found Abercrombie clothing to fit well. The stores are dark and overwhelm you with loud music and too much perfume but their sale section is awesome
Melissa B.
Buffalo
First off, it's all way over priced for clothes that all look the same and fit only about 2% of the population. The "only made for beautiful people" comments make me hate the clothes even more
Cully C.
Owings, MD
Their clothing is very nice and they have great deals. The shopping experience there is incredible because of how helpful there employees are. It is affordable for the quality of there clothes. I would shop there again because I love there items they offer you.
Di Ann K.
Norwalk, CA
This store only caters to skinny people. This is a bad example to teach any young person. My friend went into the store looking for a shirt, he picked up an XL and it looked more like a medium, when he asked about larger shirts, the employee gave him an attitude.
Senja n.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't shop at this store often, but when I do its for their super cute dresses and also tight shirts. Not many places sell cute shirts that are form-fitting, Abercrombie is great for that!
Adrianna M.
Regular clothing for unnecessarily high prices, nothing special. I'm not a fan of the company's message either. They only carry clothes in very small sizes, as if being bigger is a problem.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?