Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I don't know how they're still in business. I loved the idea of an old Outfitter company, but today's A&F isn't like its history at all. Their clothes run small, their floors and dressing rooms are dark and apparently I'm the wrong ethnicity and shape for the clothes.
In my opinion this a good clothing store for kids in middle school and the beginning of high school who haven't really found their own personal style and how to bargain shop by finding similar styles of clothing from cheaper stores. Good quality but way overpriced.
My daughter and I love their ribbed tank tops! They are longer than other places and sit right on our hips where we like them. They come in several fun colors which is a great way to add a splash of color under a jacket or hoodie on cooler days. Super soft too!
Their clothe quality is great with the exception of the prices I think the prices or just crazy . But if you look on the sale rackets then I'm sure u can find a great price for certain items.
Despite its awful reputation, I've always found Abercrombie clothing to fit well. The stores are dark and overwhelm you with loud music and too much perfume but their sale section is awesome
First off, it's all way over priced for clothes that all look the same and fit only about 2% of the population. The "only made for beautiful people" comments make me hate the clothes even more
Their clothing is very nice and they have great deals. The shopping experience there is incredible because of how helpful there employees are. It is affordable for the quality of there clothes. I would shop there again because I love there items they offer you.
This store only caters to skinny people. This is a bad example to teach any young person. My friend went into the store looking for a shirt, he picked up an XL and it looked more like a medium, when he asked about larger shirts, the employee gave him an attitude.
I don't shop at this store often, but when I do its for their super cute dresses and also tight shirts. Not many places sell cute shirts that are form-fitting, Abercrombie is great for that!
Regular clothing for unnecessarily high prices, nothing special. I'm not a fan of the company's message either. They only carry clothes in very small sizes, as if being bigger is a problem.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos