Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,406 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I can always find something cute to add to my closet at Abercrombie. There clothes fit so well. Some of their clothes can be pricey but they have good sales and you can always find something for a good price. They always have helpful employees.
Great clothing at reasonable prices. It’s hard to go in store or shop online and not end up with something that I love. The only con that comes from shopping is that some of the clothing items don’t wash well, but it’s totally worth it.
A little on the pricey side but the sweaters and their rompers are really cute. I like their simple style. My favorite thing from them are their light knit sweaters. They definitely could lower the prices on some of their stuff though.
Since I was a teenager I have shopped at A&F so it has a sentimental value for me when I shop here. I have not been frequenting it as much as I used to because I find the new trends they have put out kind of lack luster and repetitive.
They have beautiful clothes and they have everything that you want and it is not to expensive and they have the perfect outfit for anything and I have gone there so many times that I recommend everyone to go there to buy there clothes
The fit of A&F jeans are perfect for me! If you love a softer jean that stretches but is still high quality, then you will love these. I am petite, so I order a short and they fit perfect. The quality of A&F is overall great.
I always buy some basic wardrobe staples from this store at the beginning and end of the school year to keep my teenager in style. And a few items for myself. Quality clothes with style
LOVE THEIR JEANS SO MUCH! if you are ever looking for a perfect pair of jeans, go here and get them! they have so many colors and textures! i love everyone of them! although some are a bit on the pricy side but they usually have good deals!
Abercrombie is pretty pricy but good quality. The store always smells amazing but they could tone it down a notch. Their jeans are comfortable but almost $50 a pair. I enjoy shopping here when I have a little extra spending money.
They have good quality although I don't like to shop here that much I like their jeans and a sweatshirt though they are very comfy and easy to move around and I would recommend it to a few people because personally it's not for me
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos