Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Im not a fan of A&F!!! They are why to expensive and it all for petite women and men. But the fragence they sell for men is to dye for.. i love the smell i by it for the boyfriend all the time
The store itself is gross and stands for many negative things. The owner bashes women constantly based on their body size. Besides what the store stands for all of the clothes are overpriced.
I love this store but I am unable to purchase clothing from there because their prices are so high.. I'm sorry but I just done see spending $50 on a tee shirt or $100 for a pair of blue jeans.
I remember when I got my first outfit from here. I was super excited. I got a pair of destroyed jeans and a shirt that said "flattery will get you everywhere". Been shopping there ever since.
Wildly overpriced, smells like awful cologne, sizes run very small, super dark so you can't see the clothes, clothes are cheap quality and won't last particularly for the price. Also the owner of the company has some serious social issues.
Good quality clothing, however you could be many different sizes - which has been a long standing problem. Fun, classy/preppy trendy clothing that tend to be on the pricier side.
I will be the first to admit, I like the quality that A&F provides with their clothing. I love their sweatpants a lot. But they're way too overpriced which is why I tend to shop at their outlet stores when they have sales. It's cheaper and more ideal for a college student budget.
I love these line of clothes! My family and I are very petite and slim so the clothes, especially the jeans were what we purchased there the most! They jeans last so long and are excellent quality! I will purchase there always as long as I fit into the clothes lol!
They do not cater to anyone with a normal body. I am by no means fat, but I am also not supermodel skinny. Nothing ever fits here, and they charge out the wazoo! Comments about how their clothes are not made for fat people has turned me off from this company for good.
This spring I was in a desperate need for a swim suit. I had never bought a suit from here before and ended up LOVING every one I tried on more than the next. I would 10/10 recommend their suits for quality (you pay a little more for this) and they're adorable!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos