BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Shianne J.
Santa Clarita, CA
Im not a fan of A&F!!! They are why to expensive and it all for petite women and men. But the fragence they sell for men is to dye for.. i love the smell i by it for the boyfriend all the time
Kira C.
Amherst, MA
The store itself is gross and stands for many negative things. The owner bashes women constantly based on their body size. Besides what the store stands for all of the clothes are overpriced.
Chelsie P.
Somerset, KY
I love this store but I am unable to purchase clothing from there because their prices are so high.. I'm sorry but I just done see spending $50 on a tee shirt or $100 for a pair of blue jeans.
Vanessa J.
Cowen, WV
I remember when I got my first outfit from here. I was super excited. I got a pair of destroyed jeans and a shirt that said "flattery will get you everywhere". Been shopping there ever since.
Emily Z.
Waukesha, WI
Wildly overpriced, smells like awful cologne, sizes run very small, super dark so you can't see the clothes, clothes are cheap quality and won't last particularly for the price. Also the owner of the company has some serious social issues.
Daphne W.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Good quality clothing, however you could be many different sizes - which has been a long standing problem. Fun, classy/preppy trendy clothing that tend to be on the pricier side.
Courtney B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I will be the first to admit, I like the quality that A&F provides with their clothing. I love their sweatpants a lot. But they're way too overpriced which is why I tend to shop at their outlet stores when they have sales. It's cheaper and more ideal for a college student budget.
A. K. S.
Corp Christi, TX
I love these line of clothes! My family and I are very petite and slim so the clothes, especially the jeans were what we purchased there the most! They jeans last so long and are excellent quality! I will purchase there always as long as I fit into the clothes lol!
Laura M.
Sugar Land, TX
They do not cater to anyone with a normal body. I am by no means fat, but I am also not supermodel skinny. Nothing ever fits here, and they charge out the wazoo! Comments about how their clothes are not made for fat people has turned me off from this company for good.
Melissa K.
Oshkosh
This spring I was in a desperate need for a swim suit. I had never bought a suit from here before and ended up LOVING every one I tried on more than the next. I would 10/10 recommend their suits for quality (you pay a little more for this) and they're adorable!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?