Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,434 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Although the clothing is a bit pricey, I definitely think the quality is worth the price! All of the clothing I've bought from here has lasted me for years and the color has maintained the same!
Some might say their close are expensive but it's worth it. It's very comfortable and last long without color wash out or rips. I've had an oversized sweater for 3 years and it still looks new.
I used to not shop here for a while and then I went back last year and can not stop going back! They have great sundresses and are great quality, I wear them quite often. I shop here a lot now.
I will be the first to admit, I like the quality that A&F provides with their clothing. I love their sweatpants a lot. But they're way too overpriced which is why I tend to shop at their outlet stores when they have sales. It's cheaper and more ideal for a college student budget.
I don't shop here because it's too expensive and it's not worth it to me, especially when I can go somewhere cheaper for better or the same clothing.. all you're doing is paying for the name.
Im not a fan of A&F!!! They are why to expensive and it all for petite women and men. But the fragence they sell for men is to dye for.. i love the smell i by it for the boyfriend all the time
Despite its awful reputation, I've always found Abercrombie clothing to fit well. The stores are dark and overwhelm you with loud music and too much perfume but their sale section is awesome
Regular clothing for unnecessarily high prices, nothing special. I'm not a fan of the company's message either. They only carry clothes in very small sizes, as if being bigger is a problem.
Hands down the best secret store I shop at. Whenever I wear any of their clothes I receive compliments. And when I tell people that its from Abercrombie they are shocked. I love shopping there though, I only do it online because the store is overwhelming at f*ck.
Wildly overpriced, smells like awful cologne, sizes run very small, super dark so you can't see the clothes, clothes are cheap quality and won't last particularly for the price. Also the owner of the company has some serious social issues.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos