BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Michelle A.
Although the clothing is a bit pricey, I definitely think the quality is worth the price! All of the clothing I've bought from here has lasted me for years and the color has maintained the same!
Moesha M.
Albany, NY
Some might say their close are expensive but it's worth it. It's very comfortable and last long without color wash out or rips. I've had an oversized sweater for 3 years and it still looks new.
Steph S.
Sherman oaks, CA
I used to not shop here for a while and then I went back last year and can not stop going back! They have great sundresses and are great quality, I wear them quite often. I shop here a lot now.
Courtney B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I will be the first to admit, I like the quality that A&F provides with their clothing. I love their sweatpants a lot. But they're way too overpriced which is why I tend to shop at their outlet stores when they have sales. It's cheaper and more ideal for a college student budget.
Samantha Z.
I don't shop here because it's too expensive and it's not worth it to me, especially when I can go somewhere cheaper for better or the same clothing.. all you're doing is paying for the name.
Shianne J.
Santa Clarita, CA
Im not a fan of A&F!!! They are why to expensive and it all for petite women and men. But the fragence they sell for men is to dye for.. i love the smell i by it for the boyfriend all the time
Emily P.
Rockland, MA
Despite its awful reputation, I've always found Abercrombie clothing to fit well. The stores are dark and overwhelm you with loud music and too much perfume but their sale section is awesome
Adrianna M.
Regular clothing for unnecessarily high prices, nothing special. I'm not a fan of the company's message either. They only carry clothes in very small sizes, as if being bigger is a problem.
sammy f.
Boulder, CO
Hands down the best secret store I shop at. Whenever I wear any of their clothes I receive compliments. And when I tell people that its from Abercrombie they are shocked. I love shopping there though, I only do it online because the store is overwhelming at f*ck.
Emily Z.
Waukesha, WI
Wildly overpriced, smells like awful cologne, sizes run very small, super dark so you can't see the clothes, clothes are cheap quality and won't last particularly for the price. Also the owner of the company has some serious social issues.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?