Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I wished this store caters to bigger people. I could barely fit into their large. It's very expensive, but they do have amazing qualities that do last a very long time. I still have some of their shirts, sweaters and sweatpants that are still in good condition from years ago.
Not a huge fan of Abercrombie and Fitch. I haven't shopped here in a while because everything is so overpriced and you can get similar items/styles cheaper at other stores. Everything they sell is pretty good quality though, so if you buy it, it will last you a long time
I find these stores are SOOO dark you can't actually look at items. I also and upset that I am bigger and cannot find anything in the stores. The employees are not at all great. They are stuck up!
Great quality clothing that will last you longer than most other brands. I order kids clothing there for my 2.5 year old, I can already see the clothing is great. Other kids clothing usually shrinks in the dryer and gets small, however this quality does not shrink.
Abercrombie and Fitch is incredibly expensive for what they offer. While some of their items are decent quality and good basics, such as their jeans, most items are incredibly overpriced. It also seems like the have the same clothing each year- it never really changes.
Although the clothing is a bit pricey, I definitely think the quality is worth the price! All of the clothing I've bought from here has lasted me for years and the color has maintained the same!
Their clothes are okay. I personally never find anything I like in there, but I'm not too sad I haven't. Their prices are WAY too high. I'm not paying $100 for a pair of jeans or $75 for a shirt.
You'll find an authentic style and unique. They should have more physical store. I love both online and I store shopping. They have very good quality stuff. I recommended this brand to everyone!
Very expensive clothing and bad quality for the price. Costumer service is horrible, and if you are not a certain size don't plan on even walking foot in there. Chances are you will be ignored.
Some might say their close are expensive but it's worth it. It's very comfortable and last long without color wash out or rips. I've had an oversized sweater for 3 years and it still looks new.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos