BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Lauren M.
Medford, MA
Abercrombie and Fitch is incredibly expensive for what they offer. While some of their items are decent quality and good basics, such as their jeans, most items are incredibly overpriced. It also seems like the have the same clothing each year- it never really changes.
Holly C.
Fate, TX
These clothes are made for skinny girls. If you're plus size, you can forget it. I feel it's brand is demeaning and sending the message that you have to be rail thin to fit in and be fashionable.
Kelly F.
Their clothes are okay. I personally never find anything I like in there, but I'm not too sad I haven't. Their prices are WAY too high. I'm not paying $100 for a pair of jeans or $75 for a shirt.
Alicia B.
Campton, KY
Not a big fan. Haven't shopped there in years but when I did the pricing was so ridiculous and definitely didn't fit the products. Not to mention just walking by the store gives me a headache!
Katherine P.
Tomball, TX
Well I love this thing it is kinda perfect to me I just love it! I believe it's great awesome and perfect! I love it! I think that this thing will be perfect for anybody like it was for me! Have a great day to whoever reads this God bless u!!! And remember God loves u!
Maia S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I for one, love the smell of the store. The clothes are expensive and can sometimes run a little small. But as with all clothes, they are an investment, if you spend the money now you will not need to spend as much later. I have A&F articles that have lasted 7+ years!
Chelsea G.
Harrison, AR
Expensive, overrated, teeny tiny clothes. They all look very generic and all you're getting is the label. Also, you can't find your way around in this store without a flashlight and a gas mask.
Boni L.
Berlin, MA
This store is very, very expensive, excpecially for the quality of the clothes. Not to mention all of their clothes run small. However you do have to give them some props for the pretty designs.
trejo s.
This store is just for one body shape. Maybe I don't get an opinion since I am on the bigger size, and can't buy anything there. The store is very limited. The people that usually work there are judgemental. But a big plus is the beautiful guys that are on display.
A P.
I dont know what type of cotton this company uses but they have some of the softest shirts and things i have ever owned. I love their clothes, I only gave them four stars because the are pretty pricey
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?