BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Clarissa H.
Santa Monica , CA
Talk about the come back kid. As a middle schooler, I used to begggg my mom to take me there/buy me polos in every color. It then became uncool in highschool. In the last few years as a recent college grad, I find myself going back for stylish (unbranded) pieces at a reasonable price.
Stephanie M.
My husband uses Abercrombie and fitch cologne and I must say I'm in love with the fragrance. Also, he owns some hoodies from there and I take them from him sometimes because they are cozy and comfortable.
Taylor H.
Used to be a very popular store to shop at when I was younger. All their clothing was always too expensive and really small and sometimes I couldn't find something that would fit me (I have a really large chest). Obviously that ties into the founder and his rude comments about weight.
Helfrida B.
Long Beach, CA
Wow I bought a sweather from that store and the quality is amazing. After 3years my sweather is still great. I love it so much everyone was great and welcoming. I will go again . You should to for quality
Blanca M.
I love this brand it is so nice and very good quality they have great customer service every time I step in this store they greet me and give me there best deals of the day , they make me feel welcomed .
Sydney D.
Abercrombie & Fitch is by far my favorite clothing store. They always come out with cute trendy styles and are always up to date with the latest fashions. It's remotely affordable especially when they have their $29 jeans sale. I look forward to shopping here more in the future.
Jessica V.
Woodland , CA
The fabric is nice and soft, especially the lining. I guess, it would be a good choice for chill weather. However, I found it unusually tight in arms (I bought my usual size). So if you plan to wear it on a sweater, you should probably size up.
Yes, I would recommend this product.
Shansa G.
I love clothes at Abercrombie & Fitch. Although I'm only 5 feet tall I find that their clothes fit me well. I love the quality of clothes and they last me longer than those I get at fast fashion stores.
Libby V.
Gardner, KS
This store has such amazing clothes at such a great quality! It's a little pricey but well worth it. The only con is that the sizing can be off. My best purchase is this jacket I have! I would highly recommend shopping there!
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love their quality, but we can rarely afford their prices. We live by an outlet mall and I would love to see an Abercrombie and Fitch store there. I pick items by them up at thrift stores and yard sales.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?