BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Caitlyn O.
Elkton, MD
Sizes run a bit small, however their clothes are long lasting. There's always a variety of styles available. Most of the time the prices are too high for things like tank tops and tshirts, but for the jeans I feel as though it is about right.
Jennifer S.
Waverly
While I used to love shopping here, I feel that they have let the public down over the years. When you can buy a size 9 pants and get them home and compare them to your 3’s you bought a few years ago and they’re the same size??? Seriously!!!!
Ava '.
Johns Creek
I love the unique designs of Abercrombie and Fitch. Although I don’t shop there that often when I do I make sure I get the best for my buck. Even though some of their clothes are a little pricy it’s worth it to buy something that will last.
🐝 ❥.
california
My favorite store honestly yes it’s expensive but the quality is there! I wish it was less expensive but it’s understandable why it is the way it is! Other than that I love all their items n I always find myself wandering to this place lol!
Catie R.
Absolutely confortable and so fitting... exactly the way clothes should feel and fit. Kinda pricey and some is worth the price but majority of prices should be lowered. All in all a great brand! I would definitely recommend to others.
Maha A.
They have the best training pants for men.. my husband is so obsessed with them the material is so amazing and he wears them right now while playing play station/ to the gym of course and for the Uni too .. so cool and comfy he loves them!
Kayla P.
Phoenix , AZ
Super cute brand. Styles are always up to date with the current trends. Shop here & you'll always be turning heads! Perfume & cologne brand smells amazing, but a little goes along ways! Don't walk into the store with your mouth open or you'll taste it!
Adrianne M.
I love Abercrombie. The clothing is good quality and the stores always smell SO good! The mens hoodies here are literally the softest fabric ever! My only disappointment is that my local store left, and now there are none anywhere close :(
Caitlyn B.
Great clothing at reasonable prices. It’s hard to go in store or shop online and not end up with something that I love. The only con that comes from shopping is that some of the clothing items don’t wash well, but it’s totally worth it.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
Y’all I been loving Abercrombie and Fitch since prolly middle school. There clothes fit me so perfectly unlike any others I have worn. I’m shaped a lil funny so most things don’t fit me nicely but almost everything I’ve ever worn from them has been perfect.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?