BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Olivia W.
Erie, PA
A&F's clothes are far to small for any woman to fit. Plus they are cheaply made and sold WAY over price. I also feel like A&F is a poor excuse for fashion. Come on ladies, middle school girls shop here!
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love their quality, but we can rarely afford their prices. We live by an outlet mall and I would love to see an Abercrombie and Fitch store there. I pick items by them up at thrift stores and yard sales.
Raquel A.
Emerson, NJ
I can find better, cuter clothes at a thrift shop. Definitely not worth the money! The sizes are always too small, so if you're not a size 0 you feel fat. The clothing is made of cheap material, but sold at ridiculous prices. I would never recommend this store to anyone. Not worth it.
Blanca R.
Arvin, CA
Ugh the t shirt or any shirt in general can be super soft I have been shopping there since I was 11 im now 23 ! I love it and super go to ! I love that they have a tons of sales that make so inexpensive!
Cassaundra E.
Milwaukee, WI
The clothing is made for small teens. The quality is very cheap and the prices are ridiculous! They hardly have any sales on their clothing. This company makes clothing geared toward one type of "image".
Abercrombie and fitch has great clothing quality everything is gorgeous! It smells soooo good in the store, as soon as you walk in you get a wift of the newest perfumes/colognes you must have instantly!
Jess H.
Marcellus, NY
Long before the scandal about not having a plus section, I never really enjoyed the appeal of this place as a pair of socks would cost more then a piece of an outfit at forever21. Even when I got a gift certificate there I would still feel appalled to spend that money on their stuff!!
Magaly G.
Abercrombie & fitch, one of my favorite store to buy my clothes. I love this store, are a good quality store.
The clothes are amazing, and somethings have a good price. I recommend shopping here, in love
Lillian U.
Hate hate hate. the guy who owns this said he only makes clothes for skinny and cool people. like what the hell. and the employees are rude and stuck up. its just so fake. never spending my money there.
Ruthie P.
Waverly, MN
Horrible place, First off they CEO is an idiot. The smell is horrible, gives me a headache since they use so much perfume. I hate how they are sexualizing young girls. just a bad place in my opinion!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?