BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Dru C.
Gibbon, NE
The CEO of his company has been very vocal about the customers he is trying to capture. I don't agree with his opinions but all that aside, the clothes are nothing special. Price point is too high for the quality that you are getting. Why go here when you could get real designer name stuff?
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
This style is just not in anymore - and i mean their clothing as well as their discriminatory culture. Prices are very high for t-shirts, jeans, etc. There are many other more affordable and moral companies out there to give your money to. I have a hunch they won't be around much longer.
persi  .
My review is based on their clothes and not their CEO. I think that they've tried renewing their style and it's nice to see that they always have sales. Their clothes are expensive but with their sales now, they're more affordable. I think that their dresses are really cute and girly!
Jessica V.
Woodland , CA
The fabric is nice and soft, especially the lining. I guess, it would be a good choice for chill weather. However, I found it unusually tight in arms (I bought my usual size). So if you plan to wear it on a sweater, you should probably size up.
Yes, I would recommend this product.
Olivia W.
Erie, PA
A&F's clothes are far to small for any woman to fit. Plus they are cheaply made and sold WAY over price. I also feel like A&F is a poor excuse for fashion. Come on ladies, middle school girls shop here!
Marel G.
San Diego, CA
Abercombie is super expensive. The only things I hace bought there are snow stuff and jackets. They are very light to wear and they are very durable. I have had one for like 2 years and it looks like new.
Makayla S.
Clinton, IA
This Store Has Also Been Closing Up A Lot I Have Noticed. It Is So Expensive Which I Think Is Part Of The Reason Why They Have Been Shutting Down.. C'Mon A TShirt For Like $60 Insane! Plus The Sizes They Have Only Allow Super Super Negative 00 People To Get Really Good Looking Stuff..
Abby B.
Dayton, OH
The scent is very over-bearing and is focused on younger ages. However, I am 20 years old and will still occasionally stop in. Actually last week they had a sale going on and I ended up finding a super cute twill jacket originally priced $140 that I got for $50! Just can't beat that!
Danielle M.
Russellville, AL
Hate this store. Extremely over priced and the service is awful. The people that work there act like they are doing you a favor when you ask for help. All those "beautiful people" have ugly personalities!
Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
I've never had any problems with any of the stuff I've gotten from here! The clothes are super great quality and very durable when washed. I wouldn't say there were any cons I've felt need said! Great store!! Love to shop there and will continue!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?