Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,406 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
This Store Has Also Been Closing Up A Lot I Have Noticed. It Is So Expensive Which I Think Is Part Of The Reason Why They Have Been Shutting Down.. C'Mon A TShirt For Like $60 Insane! Plus The Sizes They Have Only Allow Super Super Negative 00 People To Get Really Good Looking Stuff..
I use to shop here all the time but a lot of their clothes are impractical, with holes in everything it is not appropriate for most situations. And it does not help that they basically cater to a size 0.
Seriously, like eighty bucks or more for ripped clothing? no thanks, I'd rather go to the thrift store plus all the negative publicity on the news latelty about personal image - no thanks.
While this store is expensive, I have found that the clearance section generally has some pretty good deals. Lately they have had great deals in the stores as well. Putting the negative media attention and the company's views aside, most of their clothes are actually pretty durable.
Abercrombie and Fitch's clothes do not rotate out yearly. I swear its the same clothes every season. Unless you are curve-less the clothes will not fit you. I wear a size 4 and their size 6 didn't fit me.
I love this brand it is so nice and very good quality they have great customer service every time I step in this store they greet me and give me there best deals of the day , they make me feel welcomed .
Hate hate hate. the guy who owns this said he only makes clothes for skinny and cool people. like what the hell. and the employees are rude and stuck up. its just so fake. never spending my money there.
This store has such amazing clothes at such a great quality! It's a little pricey but well worth it. The only con is that the sizing can be off. My best purchase is this jacket I have! I would highly recommend shopping there!
Long before the scandal about not having a plus section, I never really enjoyed the appeal of this place as a pair of socks would cost more then a piece of an outfit at forever21. Even when I got a gift certificate there I would still feel appalled to spend that money on their stuff!!
I love their quality, but we can rarely afford their prices. We live by an outlet mall and I would love to see an Abercrombie and Fitch store there. I pick items by them up at thrift stores and yard sales.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos