BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Brittany C.
Forest City, NC
I'm surprised they're still in business after all these years. The products are not made well, very thin and flimsy. They're not made to last and the pricing is outrageous. The sizing runs 2-3 sizes small.
Amy M.
This place is way too expensive for the quality of the products (which is terrible). Also the store and all the clothes are drenched in the awful perfume i can't breathe in there. Really don't like this store
Brittany F.
Don't like their clothes anymore. It's too small. I used to wear it but then the CEO talked about how only size 0 girls should wear their stuff I just don't want to give money to a company that is like that
Melissa B.
Saginaw, MI
Veryone can hate on this store as much as they want, I still love the style of clothing they sell. Their jeans are hands down my favorite jeans. Other than the jeans I pretty much always buy clothing here when it's sale, which seems like the obvious smart thing to do as it can be pricey.
Grace T.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Extremely cute clothes but honestly it's way too expensive. I have found some cute steals in their sale/clearance and I loved what I bought, great quality clothes. I don't shop here to often anymore because there are other stores with better prices but I will still shop there again.
Jasmine J.
Winston Salem, NC
I love buying from Abercrombie and Fitch! I shop here very frequently and most of my clothes are from Abe&fitch. I think you pay a great price for the product. I always tell my friends to shop here because it's such a great deal!
Michell A.
Miami florida
I love them their quality on everything they do is perfect I have backpacks,jeans , skirts, t-shirts and all of them are so goood
It isn't expensive They have good prices
I will definitely shop there again
Jess H.
Marcellus, NY
Long before the scandal about not having a plus section, I never really enjoyed the appeal of this place as a pair of socks would cost more then a piece of an outfit at forever21. Even when I got a gift certificate there I would still feel appalled to spend that money on their stuff!!
Marel G.
San Diego, CA
Abercombie is super expensive. The only things I hace bought there are snow stuff and jackets. They are very light to wear and they are very durable. I have had one for like 2 years and it looks like new.
Cassaundra E.
Milwaukee, WI
The clothing is made for small teens. The quality is very cheap and the prices are ridiculous! They hardly have any sales on their clothing. This company makes clothing geared toward one type of "image".
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?