BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Megan B.
Tampa, FL
Even being almost 23 I always shop at Abercrombie.
their quality and style is amazing and worth the price. They always have sales going on and you can always grab a great quality item for sometimes 50% off
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
One tree Hill said "it right zero is not a size!" real women do not wear size 0 . we are on average size 10 to 14 and this company does not make clothes that fit us. The prices are outrageous even though the style is nice I wish it was more affordable for the middle class instead of upper-class.
Kirsten C.
Lexington, KY
Love this store! They are super trendy and nice quality clothing. It is so good. I shop here often because the have the latest fashion and trends! I buy there tops mostly. I would totally recommend shopping here!
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA
Aside from their warped and biased company views, this store sells crappy and overpriced clothing. I could get much better quality tops and more of them from other stores! Just don't bother with these guys.
Mana K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
The clothes are always very cute! I especially love the dresses and long sleeves that they have. I own a ton of Abecrombie & Fitch, and it's easily a staple in my closet because I catch myself shopping there a lot! The price is a little expensive, but the quality is always good so I think it's worth it.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
I love Abercrombie clothes. I also buy their clothes when they are on sale. Their clothes are very good quality and last a very long time. Abercrombie clothes can be a bit expensive but defiantly worth it!
Brittany C.
Forest City, NC
I'm surprised they're still in business after all these years. The products are not made well, very thin and flimsy. They're not made to last and the pricing is outrageous. The sizing runs 2-3 sizes small.
Brittany F.
Don't like their clothes anymore. It's too small. I used to wear it but then the CEO talked about how only size 0 girls should wear their stuff I just don't want to give money to a company that is like that
Laura C.
i've loved this store since middle school and will love it forever! all of their clothes are sooo comfortable but then a lot of other stuff they have is so adorable and great to dress up i loveee this store!
Madison L.
I shopped here mainly in middle school and high school. Some of the items are great quality and some are not. The items are a bit pricey though. I still shop here for sweatpants and sweatshirts. Those are probably my favorite things from this store.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?