BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
maci h.
Abercrombie overall has very good clothes and has a good selection. But, it is kind of expensive and is more high-end. The stores for this brand tend to be confusing at times, but the quality of clothes are good. I would recommend someone shopping here because it does have great clothes.
The clothing is good quality and I think it is alright for the price. The only thing I don't like is the name Abercrombie & Fitch is printed in really big print or letters on each piece of product they sell. Their perfumes are quite good. It lasts a long time and does not stain clothes.
Marisa P.
Pittsburgh, PA
The clothes are good quality and many of them I've worn for years. However, if you aren't getting them on sale the store can be very pricey. Fortunately they have sales often. I usually buy my jeans from them because I have a smaller odd shaped gram with bigger things but a smaller butt.
Danielle D.
Tucson, AZ
I wouldn't build the majority of my wardrobe from this store but when they have a sale its really good 50% and sometimes more off who doesn't love that? they're really cute comfortable and great quality
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Love love love this store. This store if for younger and mid 20s people it's hard to sons your size because the sizes run small but I really love this place you can actually get great stuff for cheap. Their perfumes are ahhhhmazing they smell spooooo good. Must buy and must try.
Meagan Y.
Portland, OR
If you shop during sales and their clearance section Abercrombie is amazing. The prices without sales are outrageously expensive. I love the sweaters there and love their clearance section because it is usually half off and you can get some great quality clothing for relatively good prices.
Maddie B.
Salem, UT
Amazing clothes and very durable! Love the fabrics that they use! Super soft' not super cheap though but last a while! They could advertise a little more and also but more stores in different places! There's not really a store where I live
Tiffany W.
Hickory, NC
I love the environment! The only problem i run into is affording their clothes! Also, their tank tops don't seem to last longer than a season! but I love their jeans and hoodies! The clothes smell great after buying them and they have a great selection of very classic looking prep wear.
Isabelle C.
Olney, IL
Love this store. It has such stylish clothes and has all sizes. It's overall pretty affordable but some things are a little more. Very good quality. Perfect for teens and juniors. I recommend shopping here.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT
I love Abercrombie but it is a little pricey. My tip - shop the clearance! I never buy anything in that store full price. Wait until redlines are an additional 50% off. That's actually going on right now!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?