Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie overall has very good clothes and has a good selection. But, it is kind of expensive and is more high-end. The stores for this brand tend to be confusing at times, but the quality of clothes are good. I would recommend someone shopping here because it does have great clothes.
The clothing is good quality and I think it is alright for the price. The only thing I don't like is the name Abercrombie & Fitch is printed in really big print or letters on each piece of product they sell. Their perfumes are quite good. It lasts a long time and does not stain clothes.
The clothes are good quality and many of them I've worn for years. However, if you aren't getting them on sale the store can be very pricey. Fortunately they have sales often. I usually buy my jeans from them because I have a smaller odd shaped gram with bigger things but a smaller butt.
I wouldn't build the majority of my wardrobe from this store but when they have a sale its really good 50% and sometimes more off who doesn't love that? they're really cute comfortable and great quality
Love love love this store. This store if for younger and mid 20s people it's hard to sons your size because the sizes run small but I really love this place you can actually get great stuff for cheap. Their perfumes are ahhhhmazing they smell spooooo good. Must buy and must try.
If you shop during sales and their clearance section Abercrombie is amazing. The prices without sales are outrageously expensive. I love the sweaters there and love their clearance section because it is usually half off and you can get some great quality clothing for relatively good prices.
Amazing clothes and very durable! Love the fabrics that they use! Super soft' not super cheap though but last a while! They could advertise a little more and also but more stores in different places! There's not really a store where I live
I love the environment! The only problem i run into is affording their clothes! Also, their tank tops don't seem to last longer than a season! but I love their jeans and hoodies! The clothes smell great after buying them and they have a great selection of very classic looking prep wear.
Love this store. It has such stylish clothes and has all sizes. It's overall pretty affordable but some things are a little more. Very good quality. Perfect for teens and juniors. I recommend shopping here.
I love Abercrombie but it is a little pricey. My tip - shop the clearance! I never buy anything in that store full price. Wait until redlines are an additional 50% off. That's actually going on right now!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos