BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Parick O.
Leonardo, NJ
Love everything about them. And by far the best cologne I have ever smelt. I need to get fierce icon again. nothing will ever beat that smell. I also love the clothes. they make me feel good when I wear them and make me look good. I don't think any other store could be as unique as they are.
Tatiana B.
Pricey! But i have been wearing it since in was in middle school as a matter of fact i just threw out a pair of jeans from them that i have had since i was 14 years old! I love their jeans! I still buy them
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Walking into this store just gives me a headache. Then looking at the prices for the little amount of choices they have its way too over priced. And the selection is always the same kind of items just not really worth any time or money. Time to upgrade your products and lower the prices.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
One tree Hill said "it right zero is not a size!" real women do not wear size 0 . we are on average size 10 to 14 and this company does not make clothes that fit us. The prices are outrageous even though the style is nice I wish it was more affordable for the middle class instead of upper-class.
Rachel D.
The one thing I have to say about Abercrombie's clothing is it's durable. It lasts long and wears well. I can't say I love everything they have, but the clothing I have bought is versatile and comfortable.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA
Aside from their warped and biased company views, this store sells crappy and overpriced clothing. I could get much better quality tops and more of them from other stores! Just don't bother with these guys.
Alexa G.
Tacoma, WA
I really like this store, they have pretty good prices on their sweaters and for a tall women like me the jeans fit perfect! The only thing is the sizes run small and don't really cater to women who wear over a 12
Rachel L.
This store is a joke. They try to sell you on sex appeal. The clothes are over-priced. Please don't get me started on the smell; you can smell the store within a mile. It's head-ache worthy cologne. Sadly, many people fall for it. I don't need to send $30-40 on a poor quality shirt.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
I shopped here years ago. The store in no longer there in my local mall. The clothes were WAY over priced, and when I was 130 lbs, I had to wear a large, which was the biggest size in shirts that they had.
Irene H.
Their clothing aren't that special and so overpriced! They are good quality but you can get something just as good for cheaper. Who wants to pay $40 for shirt? I don't know any teens with that kind of money.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?