BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
A bit overpriced in my opinion and I have this vibe that these are for very slim people. I see styles that I can buy at a cheaper price somewhere else. The whole shopping experience (for me)-- very unsatisfied.
Allison S.
The CEO literally said he does not want "ugly people" wearing A&E. Instead of donating clothing that does not sell, even on clearance, they throw away and burn them because A&E would rather loose money than have someone who isn't what they consider 'beautiful' or 'worthy' wearing their clothing.
Logan H.
Danville, CA
Abercrombie and Fitch used to be my go-to. Although I am older now, I still find things that suit me, such as cute rompers and sweaters. They also have an excellent jean line there. Although Abercrombie and Fitch is not my particular style, there are many other people that I'm sure it suits.
Kady H.
Delaware, AR
I usually buy my blouses from A&F. The only bad thing is that some of their clothes are made out of very thin materials but other times they are made out of good quality materials. Their clothes are also really price for what you’re getting, but on occasion you can find some really nice clothes.
Steph L.
Clothing is way overpriced for the quality and their sizing is ridiculous. I wear a size 6-8 in women's in pretty much every other store and here I have to buy a 10 for it to not fit like it is painted on.
Marisa P.
Pittsburgh, PA
The clothes are good quality and many of them I've worn for years. However, if you aren't getting them on sale the store can be very pricey. Fortunately they have sales often. I usually buy my jeans from them because I have a smaller odd shaped gram with bigger things but a smaller butt.
Michell A.
Miami florida
I love them their quality on everything they do is perfect I have backpacks,jeans , skirts, t-shirts and all of them are so goood
It isn't expensive They have good prices
I will definitely shop there again
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Love love love this store. This store if for younger and mid 20s people it's hard to sons your size because the sizes run small but I really love this place you can actually get great stuff for cheap. Their perfumes are ahhhhmazing they smell spooooo good. Must buy and must try.
Brittany C.
Forest City, NC
I'm surprised they're still in business after all these years. The products are not made well, very thin and flimsy. They're not made to last and the pricing is outrageous. The sizing runs 2-3 sizes small.
Isabelle C.
Olney, IL
Love this store. It has such stylish clothes and has all sizes. It's overall pretty affordable but some things are a little more. Very good quality. Perfect for teens and juniors. I recommend shopping here.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?