Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,438 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The only good thing about this store are the cute clothes. And even if you can afford a $50 t-shirt, they only cater to skinny people, so you may be out of luck. The CEO is a creepy jerk who doesn't want "fat" or "un cool" people in his stores. Don't waist your time or money on this crappy store.
They're too over priced for the lack of selections they have. They don't make jeans long enough for me so that eliminates me shopping from there. Not too mention the cruel way they treated "plus sized" women when they didn't make a size bigger than a 10. I suggest boycotting them personally.
Although they have some cute clothes, it's hard to see them in the store. I don't like how the stores are so dark and I have to bring clothes into the lights to see them better. Their stuff is also overpriced.
I use to love Abercrombie back in high school but since then you come to reality that the clothes are way over priced and does not cater to every body type. If they lowered prices to be reasonable for the average customer and applied more additional sizes they would probably profit more.
I like some of the styles but they only sell certain sizes. I think they promote bulimia. They're also overly priced. You can go somewhere else and get clothes and for a better price. Really nothing but a name.
The CEO literally said he does not want "ugly people" wearing A&E. Instead of donating clothing that does not sell, even on clearance, they throw away and burn them because A&E would rather loose money than have someone who isn't what they consider 'beautiful' or 'worthy' wearing their clothing.
Good for kids... my daughter hated it. music was too loud. she's only 4 months and hysterically started crying. had to leave the store. my husband only went in for cologne. oh yes, it is good for cologne!
Awful clothes and customer service, over-priced and cheap quality. You really are better off just going somewhere else to shop for clothes. You're really just paying for the brand name and nothing else there.
Smells bad when you walk in, you can't hear when you walk in, and everything there looks the same and only has so many sizes. Boring product, over priced, and to top it off you're miserable when you walk in.
They are pretty clothes but I think they cost more than they should. The material is thin. I do like to go in and browse when they have a sale but for a little bit of material they could lower the prices some.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos